Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
... does anyone else have a morbid fear of dropping their cell phone in the toilet??? :D^_^
Already done it. It was all screwed up at first, but I removed the battery, put it by a burner (a foot or two away) and let it dry out the inside. Now my phone works like a charm. I have one of those old school LGs. Pretty durable, they are.

I was mad when it happened. I had all types of music downloaded on it, videos and pictures. Not to mention all my phone numbers that I don't have memorized. You never know how much you need a cell phone until you think it's gone.

Upvote 0

gottabemore2life

Princess - Just a Little Girl
Nov 8, 2007
Home
✟9,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
So if I don't get hugged for five days, I need 75 hugs that day to balance it out?
I don't think it works that way. :scratch: I think you gotta start over every day. It's your new day to be happy!!! :hug::hug::hug: hugs for you!

Upvote 0

CrusaderKing

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2006
United States
✟24,759.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
... does anyone else have a morbid fear of dropping their cell phone in the toilet??? :D^_^

Not a problem if it's turned off. Just take it completely apart and permit it to dry. If it's on, it will short out. If you activate it before it's dry, it will short out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
i'm more scared of there being spiders hiding in the toliet to bite my behind.

Once my friend in high school dropped her watch in the toliet at school. That's beyond gross. I don't even like to look at toliets in public places.
Me too. Also I have a fear of snakes coming up too, lol.

I watched a documentary about a young child who got a shock and found a snake in the toilet. There was another similar case, I think.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.