Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends right now the electric department came and cut our electricity, its complete dark here.
They are asking RS 40,000 to be paid.
we here use to pay RS 500-800 to a person every month so they did not cut the electricity, but the Electric Squad is asking RS 40,000 to be paid, donot have this big amount.
Please pray that we get back the electricity now, its very hard to stay in dark without electricity and Salome is crying, please pray within few minutes we get our electricity and Lord pay the amount.

Thank you!

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How long of service does that cover? You were already paying someone a much lesser amount before.
after this we have to pay RS 500-800 monthly like before. this was a squad which arrived because of beginning of financial year

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I ask Your intercession and provision in this electricity issue. Your power never goes out, and usually costs us very little. May we not take such things for granted, and let electricity be a reminder to us of Your power, and whether we have the lights on or are in the dark spiritually. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What is the exact amount that you need to get your electricity back on? Are you close to a MoneyGram place?
I've never used them before, but they are near to me and are supposed to have lower fees than Western Union.
Once you get enough money to pay the bill, how long till they get your lights back on? It is night where you are now. Are you leaving on a trip soon to that church celebration? Do you feel safe revealing to me/in private your first and last name? I would need that to send you money. Do not need your address. How are you for restocking your refrigerator later? I'm in the United States and would be sending you the cash using MoneyGram inside of the Wal-Mart store.
I probably need to open up the private messages section on this board. Usually keep it closed. You do have friends here. Let us help you.

Thanks vinsight4u , it will be a big blessing, can you send me a pm or write in melchissingh@gmail.com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums