Jun 9, 2010
✟647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, this sickens me...

My wife doesn't care about our kids.

She hates them, because she sees them as not really being our kids.

Is this an impssible equrtion? Who could think a mofher... could not care about her kids???

But she does not. She says, "Close the door".

One friend of mine says, "Hail mary full of grace"... to stave off death and hell. I say, "Jesus cried blood because of his mother? Are you stupid? Jesus only would have cried blood becase of a girlfriend".

Either ppl r STUPID... or I am.

Why did Jesus cry blood, geniuses????

Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are many testimonials of people who have prayed and accepted Jesus in their hearts .:*:. From drug addiction to gang violence, people wanted out of this messy spiritual confusion of evil and the only simple answer was to surrender their whole lives to Jesus who is our protector against all kinds of sinful attacks from Satan .:*:. Another choice is to go to church and having the pastor or one of the church helpers to pray while touching the shoulder or head of the person, can bring healing of the holy spirit from Jesus .:*:. The real Jesus from the Christian holy bible brings true miraculous healing in mind and body .:*:. Healthy foods are not enough to heal someone, especially someone with an emotional minefield of anger and hatred .:*:.
:liturgy:
:cool:

Upvote 0

wonderwaleye

Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, this sickens me...

My wife doesn't care about our kids.

She hates them, because she sees them as not really being our kids.

Is this an impssible equrtion? Who could think a mofher... could not care about her kids???

But she does not. She says, "Close the door".

One friend of mine says, "Hail mary full of grace"... to stave off death and hell. I say, "Jesus cried blood because of his mother? Are you stupid? Jesus only would have cried blood becase of a girlfriend".

Either ppl r STUPID... or I am.

Why did Jesus cry blood, geniuses????

Have you ever considered that satan is very much alive and works through others?

steven

Upvote 0

Mister_Al

Jun 9, 2005
✟9,656.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ephesians 5:25-31 (New International Version)

25) Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26) to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27) and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28) In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29) After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— 30) for we are members of his body. 31) "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

Upvote 0