strwy

JESUS is my rock & the ONLY way
Apr 10, 2015
✟8,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here are just a few instances in the New Testament where Jesus publicly demonstrated compassion on the people who were with Him or came out to find out about Him out of pure curiosity: 1. The woman at the well 2. Mary, the Prostitute
3. Mary and Martha regarding Lazarus
4. Feeding the 5000
5. Children
6. Blind man
7. Roman Soldier
8. Matthew the Tax Collector
9. Paul first known as Saul who persecuted Christians
10. The leader’s daughter who was dying/dead.
In each of these instances, Jesus showed His true nature regardless of the lifestyle, race, religion, gender or age.

Ragarding #1 it was strange enough for Jesus to talk to the woman at the well because her faith was different than His. –
Samaritans were completely forbidden by the Jews – in the Jews’ eyes, Samaritans were sinners - but that had no bearing on Jesus compassion on her.
So Jesus showed compassion on a person who was first a woman, second a sinner and third a Samaritan.



Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 4:13-14King James Version (KJV)
_____ (¯`v´¯)_ _____ (¯`v´¯)
____ (¯`(♥)´¯) _____(¯`(♥)´¯)
___¶¶ (_.^._)¶¶__¶_¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶
¶¶¶¶ .........LOVE,....¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶....Strwy.....¶¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶¶¶¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶¶¶
___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶(_.^._)¶¶
______¶¶¶¶¶¶(¯`v´¯)¶¶¶¶¶
________¶¶¶(¯`(♥)´¯)¶¶
___________¶(_.^._)¶
____________ ¶¶¶¶¶
_____________¶¶’

joshuanazar

Servant
Mar 29, 2015
In Christ
✟8,815.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another great example is Zacchaeus. He was a very bad man, a crook and a thief, he oppressed God's children for profit. This was the kind of man that put widows out on the streets. Jesus knew all of this, he knew him by name. But the first thing that Jesus said wasn't about his sins, but that he wanted to dine with him (and eating together was a far bigger deal back then). We don't know what they talked about at dinner but it definitely had an effect on Zacchaeus.

Upvote 0