not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ have giving me a lot of dream showing me being persecuted in Jamaica.
In one of the dreams I spoke out against the Prime Minister of Jamaica and basically me and my family was evicted from the house we owned and stripped of all rights that a citizen of Jamaica has. We were not allowed to go home, we were in limbo essentially, people without a country, this lasted for years. At one point my sister was saying that the police listed her on the 7th most wanted crime list. My sister is no criminal and I am no criminal. My only 'crime' is speaking out against communism, and the communism control that is in Jamaica.

Jesus Christ gave me another dream showing I was being tortured, hanged, beaten. One of the men was laughing saying that he had soldiers in Jamaica, ordinary everyday Jamaicans who acted on their instructions. The people he was referring to includes my past high school classmates and other persons, who after I was beaten acted as if they were concerned about my
well being.

This morning I had another dream, were I saw a group of girls, one of them said something unkind to me, I reacted angrily, and it seemed as if everyone who saw me suddenly becoming violent towards me. I heard a person saying that I get in fights all the stab stabbing people with forks etc, which is not true. One of the people I saw after me is someone that has a YouTube Channel about crime in Jamaica. Then later on I saw a former high school classmate using her cellphone to call me to report me. Little while later I saw young women (They looked like teens) in black and gold outfits (citizen soldiers?) trying to find me to detain me. Then some time afterwards I saw medical persons nurses, doctors, etc and they were looking at me angrily like I was a troublemaker, who they will deal with if I came near enough to them.

Jesus Christ has shown me that what has been happening is that people have been harassing me, and then when I react angrily to that harassment, they encourage large mobs of people to attack me, leading the mob to believe I am the problem, when I am only reacting to the bad ways people have been treating me.

I do not provoke anyone or trouble anyone, people have been harassing me which is affecting me and my mood. I am easily angered, frustrated, which is not normally my personality, but people have been ganging up against me unprovoked.

Another dream I had showed where I am constantly harassed by people who refuse to make me sit anywhere near them in classes. They ill treat me, threaten me all the time. One day I got angry because as usual someone prevented me from sitting down, then another person reported me, and one of my former high school was smirking to herself, because they are the ones who have been harassing me and my behavior is due to their constant harassment, bullying. This particular former class was born in the U.K and start attending class when I was in 6th form at my high school.

Basically I am being constantly harassed by people I know and people who I do not know. Anyone that has ever come across me ha turned against me thinking I am bad or something, which is not true.

In yet another dream former classmates accused me of the money I used to purchase a particular home. Then I heard the father of my children saying that after he had done thorough research he has concluded that I was corrupt in some way, which is not true. In yet another dream someone was saying that a particular picture of me should be shared in order for me to get me killed.

Please pray for me as I am going through a whole lot.

Last edited:

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Staff is reviewing them. Probably someone reported my suspicion for mental health issues from your first post.

Just had my mother getting medication after starting to feel all his doctors and neighbors were conspiring against him and this felt eerily similar.

Ask yourself if there is a logical reason to feel people are harassing you or not.

If there is no logical reason for strangers to do that the issue might be at your end.

The bad thing is that if it is just pointing it out doesn’t really help since those feelings are illogical in first place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Staff is reviewing them. Probably someone reported my suspicion for mental health issues from your first post.

Just had my mother getting medication after starting to feel all his doctors and neighbors were conspiring against him and this felt eerily similar.

Ask yourself if there is a logical reason to feel people are harassing you or not.

If there is no logical reason for strangers to do that the issue might be at your end.

The bad thing is that if it is just pointing it out doesn’t really help since those feelings are illogical in first place.

You cannot compare your mother's situation to my own, when you do not know everything about my life. This is the massive error that has prevented me from all these years of getting the justice I should get.

Jesus Christ has also warned me that persons wants to remove my first post, where it as if they did not delete the post itself, but went into the post itself and removed what I said completely.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ has also warned me that persons wants to remove my first post, where it as if they did not delete the post itself, but went into the post itself and removed what I said completely.

This is actually making me more worried. Please at least consider seeing physician if you haven’t done so yet.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why on earth would anyone tell you who they are in Internet ?

You can take the advice or leave it. This seriously doesn’t look good though.

I am not asking you for your name or personal information. I want to know who you are as a person, what are your beliefs, do you believe in Jesus Christ and that he can do anything he so wishes. Why is the idea that Jesus Christ speaks today so unbelievable to you? Why would you not know me and hastily come up to conclusions?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is actually making me more worried. Please at least consider seeing physician if you haven’t done so yet.

And by the way for the post I created that was deleted, they could have just simply remove your quote and publish my post, but they instead deleted the entire latest post where I explained myself more.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why is the idea that Jesus Christ speaks today so unbelievable to you?

The idea of Jesus telling you that someone wants to delete your original post sounds improbable to say the least.

Well, if I am right this conversation isn’t really helping your case in any way so I will just bow out and if I am wrong that advice wasn’t needed in the first place.

Good luck and God bless.

Upvote 0