Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, that makes one of him.

"
"We must leave [Earth] because it's very much in the nature of humanity," Ram Jakhu, the director of McGill University's Institute of Air and Space Law and an Asgardia project founding member, told Business Insider in a phone interview before Wednesday's press conference.

"Humanity left Africa and covered the whole globe. The resources of Earth will be depleted,"

An International Group of Scientists Wants You to Join Asgardia - The First Space Nation

Not just scientists but world leaders...

"In his 2015 State of the Union, President Obama noted that we want to go to space, “not just to visit, but to stay.”
http://gizmodo.com/the-white-house-wants-to-use-science-fiction-to-settle-1761748987

[Sure, dad, we're all gay. .

They may not all indulge in those particular sins, but they seem to share the disease.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You do not understand the Sodom and Gomorrah story.
There were other sins of those cities. The trade mark identifying trait of the cities however is clear. The warning from God is clear. Is it any wonder that most folks who embrace the fables of science on origins whether christian or otherwise cherish those evil sins such as abortion and Sodomitis?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
There were other sins of those cities. The trade mark identifying trait of the cities however is clear. The warning from God is clear. Is it any wonder that most folks who embrace the fables of science on origins whether christian or otherwise cherish those evil sins such as abortion and Sodomitis?
Theologians disagree on that point.

And since priests could do abortions in the Old Testament (under certain circumstances) how was it a sin?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Theologians disagree on that point.

And since priests could do abortions in the Old Testament (under certain circumstances) how was it a sin?
For the purposes of this thread it doesn't matter. We are just noting the preferences of the particular religion in question...evoism. Common traits of those who believe monkeys share ancestors with them.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
For the purposes of this thread it doesn't matter. We are just noting the preferences of the particular religion in question...evoism. Common traits of those who believe monkeys share ancestors with them.

Actually it does. But at least you recognized your error.

And evolution is not a religion. Religion is all that you have. Don't accuse others of having your flaws.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Jesus will return and make this world all better, and yes, when we die, believers go to be where He is now, and will return with Him here. That is a far cry from wicked little man trying to evacuate the planet.

You can paint the picture any way you want...but it amounts to the same thing. That's why it seemed to be such an odd thing to add to your list.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can paint the picture any way you want...but it amounts to the same thing. That's why it seemed to be such an odd thing to add to your list.
Seems to me the earth worshipers who claim global warming is gonna kill us all and the sky is falling, and we need to cull the population and etc tend to support going to space.

Upvote 0

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
Yeah, them evos are all gay commies.
That leads me to ask the question if the unbelief in an actual creation might be due to certain sins keeping some from the truth?
Why sure. I do know that a God exists and that sinning will earn me a place in the eternal torment chamber, but I love sinning so much, and I am the kind of guy who believes that when I cover my eyes reality disappears.

(Well, evolution theory in no way excludes that punishing God of yours - but don´t let reason and logic get in the way of your mind reading attempts.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
Seems to me the earth worshipers who claim global warming is gonna kill us all and the sky is falling, and we need to cull the population and etc tend to support going to space.
...in order to have gay orgies there.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I can't find anything correct in that sentence.
I'm guessing that all those things you just listed seem silly to you because some jew who was killed long ago is going to come back, gather up all the good people who believe in him, and take them to the best possible place ever for all eternity?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, them evos are all gay commies.

Why sure. I do know that a God exists and that sinning will earn me a place in the eternal torment chamber, but I love sinning so much, and I am the kind of guy who believes that when I cover my eyes reality disappears.

(Well, evolution theory in no way excludes that punishing God of yours - but don´t let reason and logic get in the way of your mind reading attempts.)
It does seem that a common theme so far is evident with people that reject creation as a real event/believe in biological evolution of man.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can't find anything correct in that sentence.
I'm guessing that all those things you just listed seem silly to you because some jew who was killed long ago is going to come back, gather up all the good people who believe in him, and take them to the best possible place ever for all eternity?
It actually makes sense that people who want to avoid God have reasons. Some Christians think that it is those sort of sins that are the reason people embrace the religion of evolution.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It actually makes sense that people who want to avoid God have reasons. Some Christians think that it is those sort of sins that are the reason people embrace the religion of evolution.
That is terribly foolish and ignorant of those people. No one that I know of wants to "avoid God". Where do you get these crazy ideas from?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.