Commission on Presidential Debates ‘carefully considering’ format changes after first Trump, Biden..

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
.. debate

The statement follows the highly contentious first debate between President Trump and Joe Biden

The Commission on Presidential Debates on Wednesday said the highly contentious first debate between President Trump and Joe Biden “made clear” that “additional structure” should be added to the format of the remaining debates in order to “ensure” a “more orderly discussion” of issues.

Continued below.
Commission on Presidential Debates ‘carefully considering’ format changes after first Trump, Biden debate

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If Joe wins, his supporters better hope the UN changes the rules for interacting with foreign heads of state or else he might get verbally steamrolled. Much like he did last night.

Still, I must congratulate Joe for his debate performance. He didn't turn his back and talk nonsense to the back wall for a change. So I guess anything really is possible. You're an inspiration to us all, Joe.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Joe wins, his supporters better hope the UN changes the rules for interacting with foreign heads of state or else he might get verbally steamrolled. Much like he did last night.

Still, I must congratulate Joe for his debate performance. He didn't turn his back and talk nonsense to the back wall for a change. So I guess anything really is possible. You're an inspiration to us all, Joe.
:scratch:

Upvote 0