Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is a little difficult to picture Jesus while listening to a computer generated voice, but the video rings true to me. ...
Amen, ever since last week Friday I've been in a sobering mood. This was a good reminder and seemed to agree with what I couldn't put into words or articulate how I've been feeling as of late.

So as not to derail this thread I'm going to create a new thread about what I'd dreamt after listening to this last night and praying about the video plus what was going on in Japan.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Amen Gracechick - Those two videos were very sobering for me. I just couldn't help but think of family members and close friends who are unsaved. I hope the Lord empowers me with the courage, the right words, and the timing to share the gospel with them in a much better way than I've previously done under my own steam. :prayer:

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did post them with a heavy heart as we watch through videos over and over on the news of the suffering and grief that continues occur. I felt that a number here would like to view them as the testimonies seem solid and Biblically based.

Sometimes it is such a relief to come and chat among my family here about what the world is experiencing and where we may be on the Lord's timeline of events. Often like you my words appear to fall on deaf ears as many even in the Church continue to wait for the economy to rebound, a breather from the natural disasters or people unwilling to see that the evil is preparing for their wicked leader and the creation seems to be convulsing at the struggle.

God bless. Thanks for your thoughts and take care of yourself as the third trimester puts you in the home stretch:hug: :pray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I did post them with a heavy heart as we watch through videos over and over on the news of the suffering and grief that continues occur. I felt that a number here would like to view them as the testimonies seem solid and Biblically based.

Sometimes it is such a relief to come and chat among my family here about what the world is experiencing and where we may be on the Lord's timeline of events. Often like you my words appear to fall on deaf ears as many even in the Church continue to wait for the economy to rebound, a breather from the natural disasters or people unwilling to see that the evil is preparing for their wicked leader and the creation seems to be convulsing at the struggle.

God bless and thanks for your thoughts and take care of yourself as the third trimester puts you in the home stretch:hug: :pray:
Amen!! Even up to today the sentiment here is that people are just waiting for the economy to rebound and they seem to have long forgotten about the frequency of the natural disaster occurances.

God bless you too sis :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I think the church globally needs input from prophetic/visionary Christian leaders on how to prepare for what is coming economically, as well as the natural disasters which have been prophesied from various quarters.

Rick Joyner seems to be doing some work in this area. Has anyone seen any other Christian leaders giving good instruction in relation to this?

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately I havn't found much of the Church addressing this and I understand as I am not sure how to prepare myself. I did find new videos on the "U" a few days ago where this reads a very graphic vision and he says this is should be discussed in Sunday school and Church, but young children should not be present. I listened to one video and it is fairly enough to keep one up at night. I didn't watch more as I didn't like the feel of it is the easiest way to put it.

On www.watchmanscry.com there is a forum for Christians wishing to discuss being prepared. Wanted to give you a heads up if you wish to post about the rapture as this site seems to be postrib.

Upvote 0