Comic book artist and YouTuber, Mike S. Miller. Hello!

Nov 16, 2019
San Diego
✟7,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there!

I'm Mike S. Miller, I've been a comic book artist for 27 years working for Marvel and DC. And last year I started my own Youtube channel, where I primarily focus on art, but I also do a daily (except Sunday) Bible-based show called 'Cross Examinations'.

I've been trying to find ways to reach new communities, but Twitter is absolute trash, Reddit has leftist mods keeping conservatives from reaching fans...

And it dawned on me, there has to be an online group of believers out there. lol. So here I am! Ask me anything! God bless!

Mike

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi there!

I'm Mike S. Miller, I've been a comic book artist for 27 years working for Marvel and DC. And last year I started my own Youtube channel, where I primarily focus on art, but I also do a daily (except Sunday) Bible-based show called 'Cross Examinations'.

I've been trying to find ways to reach new communities, but Twitter is absolute trash, Reddit has leftist mods keeping conservatives from reaching fans...

And it dawned on me, there has to be an online group of believers out there. lol. So here I am! Ask me anything! God bless!

Mike
Welcome to the forums.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2019
San Diego
✟7,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
mhgbjrv2k99ntpfzwstk.jpg

Here's a cover for my new comic, Lonestar.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi there!

Mike

Hello Mike and welcome to CF!

As a kid, I was influenced by the art of the old guard comic-book artists like John Byrne and George Perez, and it's great to see that you succeeded in doing something that I was only able to merely wish I could have done. Awesome work, Mike! Glad to know that you're around out there!

Peace! :cool:

Upvote 0

profoundgrace

Lord restore my soul
Nov 13, 2019
Hawaii
✟18,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
mhgbjrv2k99ntpfzwstk.jpg

Here's a cover for my new comic, Lonestar.

Wow really nice work! Im actually trying to learn comic artist as well (just a hobby). Can you recommend any good resources and places for me to start ? Wow you are very talented.

Upvote 0