Comforter

DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
-=--=-=-=-=--=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=WELL NOW; FIRST i would like to give thanks to GOD for the power he has invested in US as we have finally become an issue to the enemy that he is unsettled and has moved and revealed himself in our mist. We have pierced the darkness with light and the world felt it. I need to express my urging of your courages spirit. DO not be discouraged when we are attacked. THE attack will be aimed at your minds. REMINDER: JESUS SAID"DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE WORLD FOR HE HAS OVER COME IT.= WE ARE PUSHING THE ENEMY BACK AND AS WE RUN THIS RACE TOGETHER TOWARD OUR MARK. I CAN'T PROVIDE INSIGHT ON HOW THE WORLD WILL TURN AS WE PUSH. IT COULD SEEM THAT WE ARE HEADED STRAIGHT TOWARDS DESTRUCTION. THIS IS MY VERY EXPECTATION. FOR I HAVE TO EXPECT THE WORSE THAT IT WILL NOT BE OF A SURPRISE AND UNNERVE ME AND CAUSE ME TO FALL BACK. THIS I DO SAY, THAT THE LORD IS MIGHTY IN BATTLE IN THE MIST OF US. I only must demand from you that you not lose heart for unbelief in our GOD'S TRUE LOVE for us his children is what will be a evil report and cause condemnation. I MYSELF WILL INTERCEDE FOR US ALWAYS SO MY CONFIDENCE IN THIS GENERATION IS THROUGH THE ROOF. UNITED WE STAND , THOSE WHOM TRY TO CONDEMN YOU IN THIS WORLD WILL BE JUDGED THEMSELVES WILL BE JUDGED BY THE JUDGE GOD. I AM PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. I CAN SEE THE FAITH ERUPTION IN YOUR SPIRITS. THE SLEEPING
HAVE BEEN AWAKENED. THANK GOD ALWAYS FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS IN HIS WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL IN CHRIST JESUS, AMEN =-=-=Y
COMFORTER I can see PAIN the that eyes hide & cant help but notice the angel inside. My how this world has left its mark. Marked and shaped a people who only persue happiness. Looking and yearning for the comfort that is passed due. I speak 2 all who have ears 2 hear. Man will always dissapoint you. Always let u down. Trust in him whom is inside of u. Love is not so far away. I push toward that mark, that love that is real and it is not so far away.: the condition of love is a product of ones relationship with love its self.:D

Jesus my friend and lord OU MUST TRUST GOD THROUGH ALL IN ALL. IN CHRIST, AMEN==--=-=-
naughty.gif
I can see the that eyes hide & cant help but notice the angel inside. My how this world has left its mark. Marked and shaped a people who only persue happiness. Looking and yearning for the comfort that is passed due. I speak 2 all who have ears 2 hear. Man will always dissapoint you. Always let u down. Trust in him whom is inside of u. Love is not so far away. I push toward that mark, that love that is real and it is not so far away.: the condition of love is a product of ones relationship with love its self.
Jesus my friend and lord
mischievous.gif
-- MY FIRST QUOTE

PoetStorm

Wanderer in the wilderness
Nov 4, 2008
Long Island New York
✟21,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

COMFORTER I can see PAIN the that eyes hide & cant help but notice the angel inside. My how this world has left its mark. Marked and shaped a people who only persue happiness. Looking and yearning for the comfort that is passed due. I speak 2 all who have ears 2 hear. Man will always dissapoint you. Always let u down. Trust in him whom is inside of u. Love is not so far away. I push toward that mark, that love that is real and it is not so far away.: the condition of love is a product of ones relationship with love its self.:D

Amen. I have to say that this part nearly brought me to tears. :)

Upvote 0