✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is what we have heard:

For I considered all this in my heart, so that I could declare it all: that the righteous and the wise and their works are in the hand of God. People know neither love nor hatred by anything they see before them.”
‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭9:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Dear ones,
Who have considered all this in his heart so that he could declare it all to us ? This is what we have heard:

The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem. -Ecclesiastes 1:1

So what the Preacher have considered all that in his heart, this is what we have heard:

that the righteous and the wise and their works are in the hand of God.

Why did he want to declare it all and told us that :
People know neither love nor hatred by anything they see before them.

Dear one, for the Preacher considered all this in his heart, so that he could declare it all, that we may thank God that we are in God’s hand, we whom God have made righteous and wise through Christ. And that
we could thank God, that our works of faith are in God’s hand, for He is the one who strengthen our works of faith through His steadfast love. And that we could thank God that He have opened the eyes of our hearts, that we may love His righteousness and hate the works of the evil one.

For we also heard:
The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. -John 3:35

Dear ones,
Let us thank our Heavenly Father who have given our loved one who sleep in Jesus Christ into the hand of His Beloved Son, Christ Jesus.

So dear ones,
our loved one who sleep in Jesus Christ are secured in our Heavenly Father’s hand.
For this, we thank God for His goodness.
To God be all glory and thanksgiving. Amen.