Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I’m really upset about the Alfie Evans’ just earlier I was saying the stations of the cross for the Divine Mercy hour and I was having a hard time concentrating because of my anger over the whole thing.

I want everyone to pray on my behalf, that Alfie Evans’ parents and relatives receive comfort and justice in the wake this atrocity.

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’m really upset about the Alfie Evans’ just earlier I was saying the stations of the cross for the Divine Mercy hour and I was having a hard time concentrating because of my anger over the whole thing.

I want everyone to pray on my behalf, that Alfie Evans’ parents and relatives receive comfort and justice in the wake this atrocity.
Who's Alfie Evans? Oh Babies go to heaven when they die. No problem.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Lord Jesus comfort the family. Welcome your new angel home.

Lord have Mercy on the United Kingdom.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying for Alfie's parents and all who knew and loved Alfie at this most horrendous time of crisis and the horror of what Alfie must've suffered through before his death. (((hug)))

May God forgive all who had a hand in the horrendous death of 23 year old Alfie, and all at the UK who allowed it and applaud it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

I'm finally starting to recover a bit from my agony over this, but it may still be awhile before I'm able to really pray for Alfie's parents and friends. Keep praying everyone, regardless of whether or not I'm praying for this.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
In the end, there will be justice for Alfie Evans' parents and relatives, one way or another, at the very least, in the Last Judgement.

May the Lord have pity and mercy on us all.

Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying for Alfie's precious parents, and loved ones, and all who knew and loved Alfie, and praying that many will come to repentance for any thoughts of ill-will or the harboring of hatred in their hearts towards little Alfie, and towards his parents (Thomas Evans, and Kate James), who are surely suffering in inexplicable and inconsolable grief. May the God of ALL comfort, minister to them as only He can. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Alfie James Evans

Born: May 9, 2016
Died: April 28, 2018

Little Alfie was 1 year, 11 months old when he died, 11 days before his 2nd birthday. He died at 2:30 a.m. on April 28, 2018.

iu

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, instead of trying to even use my spirit (John 4:24), I plead Romans 8:26 for this family. Whatever You would consider the best way to pray, I would ask the Holy Spirit to present this before You, for Your blessing upon this family, and for blessing in the lives of all concerned with what has happened. To Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0