Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You can download it in pdf format for later viewing as well.

This may contain the explanation why Hannity, Donald's friend and advisor, goes on and on and on about the "pee tape" when you would think he wouldn't keep reminding everyone.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The leaked Comey memos just blew up in Trump's face

Simply put, the memos confirm that Trump did, in fact, try to exert a level of control over his FBI director, and over an ongoing investigation into his and his cronies' conduct, that is wildly at odds with norms dictating that law enforcement should be free of political and/or presidential interference......

This brings us to the second big revelation. On Thursday night, Maddow played clips of Giuliani repeatedly hinting that something big was coming just days before Comey announced the "new" emails 11 days before Election Day. Maddow asked Comey point-blank if people at the FBI had tipped off Giuliani. Comey replied:

"'Not that I know of. But I saw that same publicity. And so I commissioned an investigation to see if we could understand whether people were disclosing information out of the New York office or any other place that resulted in Rudy's report on Fox. . . . I don't know what the result of that was. I got fired before it was finished.'"

To be clear on what this means: It is still an open question whether FBI personnel tipped off a top Trump surrogate about the status of an investigation into his political opponent. Now, this very well might not have happened. But this episode helps illustrate the depths of the GOP abdication we're seeing.

So was Rudy tipped off? Is there yet another scandal brewing?

I don't think the Republican's ploy to get the memos and then leak them out served the purpose they thought it would.

Upvote 0