Come Suddenly

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I had this overwhelming thought, what happens if unprepared, the Lord suddenly comes to His temple, your mind. What would you experience? How would you feel? How would you relate to the world around you if the Lord came suddenly to all the people of the world on the same day at the same time, and everyone's minds were cracked open, exposed, for good or for bad, for having faith in Yeshua (in the real Jesus) or for not having faith in Yeshua (in the real Jesus). The incredible variations of responses to an experience like this would change the way the world is viewed by everyone from that moment on.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
There are many indications of the Lord coming suddenly. There will be a whole lot of shaking going on, when the Lord comes to your mind in a real tangible way, all doors will be opened in your mind, there will be nothing secret, everything will be exposed, and all the lies that have held your mind locked in lies will be loosed, so that you can believe the truth in all its majesty and beauty of Holiness, now that sounds like a bigger experience than what happened at the day of Pentecost.

Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Revelations of truth, coming to stark clarity before your understanding, so that you may truly repent forever of believing all the lies you have been told. I want you to understand that when the Lord comes to His temple it will be fast, suddenly. For those that are prepared for it , this will be a time of great rejoicing, for those who are unprepared it will be the judgement that they so feared. The Lord wants His people prepared for this event, so he set up an appointed time. He wants His people prepared for it so like Hezekiah prepared the people with the Feasts of Trumpets before the Day of Atonement, they were given the Torah readings.

2 Chronicles 29:36 And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that God had prepared the people: for the thing was done suddenly.

Psalm 64:1 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. 2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: 3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: 4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? 6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. 7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. 8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. 9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. 10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Think about it, if God suddenly came to your mind, and all the secret things are revealed in their true light, how would you feel, what you do and how would you respond to such an event.

Ecclesiastes 9:12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

Proverbs 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

It will be easier to handle if you go to the Lord and learn now, than it will be, to be overwhelmed in that day with the realities of the truth will come tearing down like the curtain in the Temple of God, the moment Jesus died. For to deny what is happening that day, to deny the truth that has comes clearly to your mind, for your salvation, will be to turn away from the last chance of salvation.

Acts 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

He will in lighting up His words before you, will also explain these things to your mind that you may understand the meaning. Walk in the this light and you will be richly blessed and inspired further into His Word.

Isaiah 48:3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Because of hardness of heart, there will be people will not listen to the message that would have prepared them as to what is about to come upon the world, leaving them unprepared for the reality of the event.

Isaiah 47:11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

Taking down that curtain in your mind, that most people use to mentally separate themselves from God, God suddenly shows up in all His majestic Holiness. Today it is your sins that separate you from God like a curtain. They are what keeps you from seeing God.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

God will tear down that curtain suddenly in the day that He said He would.

Jeremiah 4:20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.

Mourning for the only son, Jesus, God’s people will be rejoicing when He comes to their temple, in the real way which is more awesome than there are words to describe the experience. It will a totally different event for them.

Jeremiah 6:26 O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us.

The Lord knows that only He is the one for His bride. He will come suddenly to her, which is our minds, the Temple of God, at the appointed time. It is important for believers to be ready at the appointed time for the experience with God, that is so necessary for us to prepare to live with God forever.

Jeremiah 49 :9 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Upvote 0