come hither

DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
quote/=-=-Wherefore, my beloved brethren, a pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be. My son, be faithful in Christ; and may not the things which I have written grieve thee, to weigh thee down unto death; but may Christ lift thee up, and may his sufferings and death, and the showing his body unto our fathers, and his mercy and blong-suffering, and the hope of his glory and of eternal life, rest in your mind forever. 26 And may the grace of God the Father, whose throne is high in the heavens, and our Lord Jesus Christ, who sitteth on the aright hand of his power, until all things shall become subject unto him, be, and abide with you forever. Amen. And Christ truly said unto our fathers: aIf ye have faith ye can do all things which are expedient unto me. 24 And now I speak unto all the ends of the earth—that if the day cometh that the power and gifts of God shall be done away among you, it shall be because of unbelief. 25 And wo be unto the children of men if this be the case; for there shall be anone that doeth good among you, no not one. For if there be one among you that doeth good, he shall work by the power and gifts of God. 26 And wo unto them who shall do these things away and die, for they die in their sins, and they cannot be saved in the kingdom of God; and I speak it according to the words of Christ; and I lie not.2 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God. 33 And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot.=/unquote/ =-=-=-=-Again i rejoice that my hope is in Christ that my labor will manifest truth forcefully in you. For the Lord himself would not force himself on no being, but i being a creature do so in faith. And i would not call my serving labor if i knew not that by doing so it would assist me at catching your ear. The bible is to most whom read it the very thing that will enable you to see what condition your heart is in. We are of an age of mercy, and patience. For the Lord is allowing each one of his children a lifetime to come 2 repentance. Although a lifetime could be cut short, indeed. allowing us to come hither on our own time; if we were not firm on his word, we would be cut short of the rest we could have while on earth. And i speak as to one that recalls a time when i lived in grief and sorrow because of mine flesh. I thank my King that he called me to serve so that my soul might stand fast in the liberty that grace provided. I say unto you whom art grieved; If you can admit you are not able to see the truth that i have laid here before you, that you pray without ceasing that the cloud of darkness be removed from your sight. Again my Lord overtakes with kindness and understanding. All you must do is have faith in Christ that you may see. IN LOVE, IN CHRIST JESUS,AMEN=-=-=-=more2come=-=