Colorado CEO chased and threatened Hispanic couple with a gun for u-turn in his driveway

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Colorado CEO chased down Hispanic couple and threatened them with a gun after they took a wrong turn into his driveway

Colorado CEO chased down Hispanic couple and threatened them with a gun after they took a wrong turn into his driveway

I don't know what's worse, that he did what he did, or that he tried to explain it as if what he did was reasonable at all.

More and more stories like this all the time, many people are really losing their minds.
We live in lawless times. Maybe this shouldn't be surprising.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I get that we are ALL under a tremendous amount of stress right now. But, really? He followed them out of his driveway in his own vehicle and then held them at gunpoint? Holding them at gunpoint would not even be warranted in his own driveway if say they had stopped long enough in his driveway to look at a map and never got out of the car. To do this after they had left his property is just way beyond any justification. Presumably, their car barely stopped as they turned around.

People pull into then stop in my driveway frequently because I live on a highway. Usually, they are broken down ie overheated or a flat tire. I go out with a cold bottle of water and offer to help or call someone, not with a gun.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
More and more stories like this all the time, many people are really losing their minds.
It's Covid brain. That's all. Covid drivers are a thing too. Absolutely bat crazy.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I don't know what's worse, that he did what he did, or that he tried to explain it as if what he did was reasonable at all.

At least he didn’t damage a statue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

"...some of them, I assume, are good people."

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟230,752.00
Faith
Christian
Seriously, what are you thinking?

Well, people tell me that "when seconds count, the police are only minutes away". It's a pity this couple didn't have guns when threatened by a lawbreaking criminal thug.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,029.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Well, people tell me that "when seconds count, the police are only minutes away". It's a pity this couple didn't have guns when threatened by a lawbreaking criminal thug.
No kidding. You know those white men...

They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

When cops won't protect the public, the public takes the law into their own hands, and are going to be far jumpier than any trained police officer...

Dems brought this one on themselves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
When cops won't protect the public, the public takes the law into their own hands, and are going to be far jumpier than any trained police officer...

Is there any fact to what you speak of?

Joe Biden says he doesn't support defunding police - CNNPolitics
"No, I don't support defunding the police," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said in an interview with CBS

Biden's campaign rejected the phrase "defund the police" and called for more funding for police departments to implement policy changes.

Biden is calling for more funding for training, community policing programs, hiring more diverse police forces and body cameras for police officers.

Biden has called for an additional $300 million in funding for the Community Oriented Policing Services program, which would allow more police officers to be hired and pay for training on community policing approaches.

Quite clearly when Trump speaks of what Biden's position is, Trump lies about it, so does his campaign team. And he gets away with it because his base don't care about facts, they just believe whatever Trump says.

<boldfacedlies>
Trump's campaign repeated the attacks on Biden during a Monday call.
"Biden has made only a passing reference to the violence in our cities and has barely mentioned the attacks on police at all," Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh told reporters. "As the protesters like to say, 'silence is agreement.' By his silence, Joe Biden is endorsing defunding the police."
</boldfacedlies>

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Any evidence that rural-suburban Douglas County, Colorado is experiencing a situation where police aren't doing their jobs are is this just something you made up?

Your support for institutional violence is noted.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

So you're saying the hispanic couple should have had their own gun to shoot the criminal who assaulted them? I agree with that.

What do "Dems" have to do with this, though? Where does the story mention anyone's political party? Maybe your post was meant for a different thread?

• Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And what would you expect would have happened if they came up with a gun, isn't one idiot with a gun enough to satisfy you?

Upvote 0