southeast
✟16,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello I am currently a senior in high school and have just finished applying to colleges. My reach school that happens to be my dream school is the University of Georgia. I have grown up with UGA being a huge part of my life and unfortunately it has gotten extremely hard to get into. I have worked hard over the last 4 years and worked very hard on my application, but I still worry it’s not enough. If i don’t get in I plan to attend a college close to home and then eventually transfer into UGA. I have been so anxious lately about this decision that it’s taking over my thoughts. I am worried because if I don’t get into UGA and attend the school close to home I will be attending it with toxic people from my past and that makes me very nervous (I know college is a big place, but I was hoping to get away from these people next year). I have been praying to God for UGA and for him to ease my anxiety.

To whomever is reading this..I ask for prayers for admission in to UGA and for God to help ease my anxiety. I would also appreciate any ideas of what to read in the Bible to help me through this.
Thank you all!

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello I am currently a senior in high school and have just finished applying to colleges. My reach school that happens to be my dream school is the University of Georgia. I have grown up with UGA being a huge part of my life and unfortunately it has gotten extremely hard to get into. I have worked hard over the last 4 years and worked very hard on my application, but I still worry it’s not enough. If i don’t get in I plan to attend a college close to home and then eventually transfer into UGA. I have been so anxious lately about this decision that it’s taking over my thoughts. I am worried because if I don’t get into UGA and attend the school close to home I will be attending it with toxic people from my past and that makes me very nervous (I know college is a big place, but I was hoping to get away from these people next year). I have been praying to God for UGA and for him to ease my anxiety.

To whomever is reading this..I ask for prayers for admission in to UGA and for God to help ease my anxiety. I would also appreciate any ideas of what to read in the Bible to help me through this.
Thank you all!
Keep praying and trusting; and remember the study of God's Word also. :)

Psalm 119.105

• Friendly
Reactions: ansley123
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thank you all!
Praying that you are admitted into UGA and for God to help ease your anxiety. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, admission to UGA is the less important thing, but I do ask Your help if UGA wouldn't accept her naturally. In regards to people, I pray that she will come to know You and Your Word so well, and chose to be obedient to it and Your Spirit working through it, that she will make the right choices and actions regarding people and friends. I pray that she will be strong in You, not in hiding or getting lost among the crowd at UGA. The former would bless and protect her at all times, and the latter would eventually fail her. May she become grounded in Your Word, Colossians 2:6-7. John 14:22-23; Isaiah 26:3; Psalms 27:1; Psalms 27:14; Philippians 4:6-8; Matthew 6:33-34; Psalms 91:1; Proverbs 3:5-6; 2 Timothy 1:7. Read the Bible and add your own choices to this list.

Reactions: ansley123
Upvote 0

ansley123

Feb 25, 2018
southeast
✟16,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I did! I got in to every school I applied to except for UGA. My 2nd choice is unfortunately too expensive so I plan to attend a small school close to home. It isn’t my top choice, but it will only be for a year since I plan to transfer in to UGA!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums