California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Abba Yah, please Breathe a fresh Breath into this Body and raise us up above all the cares of this world, into the heavenly places, in Yahshua ha Mashiach (Jesus Christ). And help us to place all our cares upon You, that we may rest. Amen.

Yah bless little sis.!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in the Name of Your Son Jesus, may You help Natalie to retain what she has learned and pass her classes, and I also ask that You will help her to work out her problems, and give her peace as she studies and confidence that she will do okay, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟61,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray you can be free from distractions to your studies. I also pray you learn how to study efficiently and to anticipate what each instructor expects. That your stress would be far less and so that you can really put your hand to the plow (so to speak). In Jesus name.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I appreciate prayers to Jesus Christ that I can pass my classes I’m really stressed and have also been depressed with personal issues. Thank u all love y’all
College senior here...praying for you through all of your classes, life issues, plans, priorities, and all the fun things that come with college life! Just remember what my dad always said his professor always said: Never let schoolwork get in the way of your education. It sounds odd, but I've found so much truth to that statement.

Peace & all good!:pray:

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I appreciate prayers to Jesus Christ that I can pass my classes I’m really stressed and have also been depressed with personal issues. Thank u all love y’all

Yes I know that feeling from my college and grad school days!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,977.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I pray you will do just fine in school, and have peace about it. I pray you will be given wisdom and guidance on the personal issues.

Upvote 0