Visit site
✟8,880.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
^Hey I know this is off topic, but my puppy's name is Dixie Belle:D

How cute! :thumbsup:

And, of course, while I am rooting for Florida in their game, I'm mostly rooting for my beloved Razorbacks in their game against Wisconsin! :clap: Good luck to all the SEC schools in their bowl games - hope we win 'em all!! :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia Metropolitan Area, U.S.A.
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the fascination with college football. It's not as if most of the fans actually go to the school, have family who go to the school, or are alumni. It seems rather silly. Cheering for a professional team representing a city seems a bit more reasonable.

I'd also want to add that unless you have family going to a school, are a student, a former student, or are an alumni, and you cheer for a particular football team to the point of going to the games all the time and adorning your vehicle with the school colors, in most instances you're a hick: Sad but true.

Upvote 0

llghoney

Life is preparation for eternity
May 31, 2005
✟23,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm a southerner, myself.

In response to your other post what if you move to another state & your a football fan meaning that you really really like football. Do you just stay witht he state you came from orrrrrr?

I knwo with UA & Au in Alabama it is a family tradition that is handed down. I mean if your in high school you already know who you are for due to your family. Not necessarily becasue anyone goes there. And I wouldn't say that those people are hicks either that is sterotyping!

Upvote 0