Ohio
✟169,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't have much to do, besides getting my brothers from school and sleeping in. I need to find something to do- an idle mind is the devil's workshop, or something like that.

I spent some time alone in church on Friday. That was nice. I might keep going this week. I might also try to watch The Passion or Jesus of Nazareth again.

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't have much to do, besides getting my brothers from school and sleeping in. I need to find something to do- an idle mind is the devil's workshop, or something like that.

I spent some time alone in church on Friday. That was nice. I might keep going this week. I might also try to watch The Passion or Jesus of Nazareth again.
Yeah I can't drive yet,so I am pretty much stuck in the house.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah I can't drive yet,so I am pretty much stuck in the house.

You can't drive yet but you're a college student? Are you one of those geniuses who start college super early? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Christgirl67
Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You can't drive yet but you're a college student? Are you one of those geniuses who start college super early? :)
No lol, I really do not have anyone who can teach me how to drive right now,and its difficult to find time to do it.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
No lol, I really do not have anyone who can teach me how to drive right now,and its difficult to find time to do it.

Oh I see. Well if you happen to live in the Atlanta area let me know. I love teaching folks how to drive. I taught my girlfriend, her sister & a cousin! I can teach how to drive manual too.

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh I see. Well if you happen to live in the Atlanta area let me know. I love teaching folks how to drive. I taught my girlfriend, her sister & a cousin! I can teach how to drive manual too.
I appreciate it,but I am not in Atlanta.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have nothing to do and I am bored.
Talk to your mother, what would she like you to do to get ready for Christmas?
Can you clean and tidy the house, is there any cooking you could do, put up or make Christmas decorations?

Ring a friend to come and get you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My campus emptied last Friday after finals ended and the majority departed for winter break, so I've felt like I was in a ghost town this week, ha. I took two weeks off in October to volunteer with a medical team as part of disaster relief efforts following the hurricane in Florida, and then was given one extra week at the end of the term to complete assignments.
I'm taking two independent reading courses this quarter where you self-design the curriculum with a professor, and then at the end of the term instead of having a final you defend your thesis. I have my final defense today. I'm nervous, haha. But I'm as prepared as I can be.

I'm definitely excited about finally going on break! We are returning to Florida, and then going to the Bahamas for New Years.

I hope everyone has a rejuvenating break!

Upvote 0