United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
639800-coldsnaphed.jpg

The ColdSnap will transform both your kitchen and your waistline.

If you love ice cream, you might want to start making room on your countertop now. A new product promises to deliveron-demand soft-serve and a long list of other frozen treats with unprecedented efficiency.

It’s called the ColdSnap, and it was a standout product at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Unlike other ice cream makers, the ColdSnap doesn’t require mixing ingredients or freezing them. Treats come in small aluminum cans (no refrigeration required), are instantly frozen, and then dispensed—Keurig-style—into a bowl. (Or your mouth, depending on how shameless you want to be about the whole thing.)

Observe this marvel of human ingenuity in action.

Continued below.
ColdSnap Wants to Be the Keurig of Ice Cream for Your Countertop

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
639800-coldsnaphed.jpg

The ColdSnap will transform both your kitchen and your waistline.

If you love ice cream, you might want to start making room on your countertop now. A new product promises to deliveron-demand soft-serve and a long list of other frozen treats with unprecedented efficiency.

It’s called the ColdSnap, and it was a standout product at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Unlike other ice cream makers, the ColdSnap doesn’t require mixing ingredients or freezing them. Treats come in small aluminum cans (no refrigeration required), are instantly frozen, and then dispensed—Keurig-style—into a bowl. (Or your mouth, depending on how shameless you want to be about the whole thing.)

Observe this marvel of human ingenuity in action.

Continued below.
ColdSnap Wants to Be the Keurig of Ice Cream for Your Countertop
I want one so bad. But my doctor might not be amused.

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I want one so bad. But my doctor might not be amused.
I think it’s dangerous! Lol! No way would I spend that kind of money on it anyway. It’s too easy to make homemade ice cream.

Upvote 0