Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Matthew 24:12 (NIV)

The love of most will grow cold.

We know that people have become cold when they preach about carnality, and have lavish dinners for their families and friends but ignore the hungry in the world. Cold is when a family and church fail to support an abandoned woman and her children and let a stranger take care of them. Cold is when a Priest takes money from tax evaders and mafia and then turns around and calls divorcees illicit even after God has removed their sin of adultery following repentance (2 Samuel 24:13). Cold is when a father and mother allow their widowed daughter to become a prostitute to support her daughter, only to have a stranger care for them. Cold is when a husband accuses a wife of being selfish in using him when he's all she has in this world.

The only proof of Christ in us is love (1 Corinthians 13:4-8). How about it, saints? Is our love growing cold? I pray not.

Have a good weekend

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 24:12 (NIV)

The love of most will grow cold.

We know that people have become cold when they preach about carnality, and have lavish dinners for their families and friends but ignore the hungry in the world. Cold is when a family and church fail to support an abandoned woman and her children and let a stranger take care of them. Cold is when a Priest takes money from tax evaders and mafia and then turns around and calls divorcees illicit even after God has removed their sin of adultery following repentance (2 Samuel 24:13). Cold is when a father and mother allow their widowed daughter to become a prostitute to support her daughter, only to have a stranger care for them. Cold is when a husband accuses a wife of being selfish in using him when he's all she has in this world.

The only proof of Christ in us is love (1 Corinthians 13:4-8). How about it, saints? Is our love growing cold? I pray not.

Have a good weekend

Your words are always good food for thought. Sometimes if you have time, perhaps you could share how things are in India. What is the state of Christianity, how is He moving there? Blessings brother, may He use you mightily there.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Your words are always good food for thought. Sometimes if you have time, perhaps you could share how things are in India. What is the state of Christianity, how is He moving there? Blessings brother, may He use you mightily there.
Being a preacher who is not connected to any home church, I don't have first-hand knowledge about the size and the scope of the Church in India (or America, for that matter). I know there is a powerful and rapidly growing Church in India. That is in contrast to the stagnant or declining church in the US. I had preached in many churches in the US. But these days, my preaching is here or on my site (Word of God Club). God bless:).

Last edited:
Upvote 0