Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
When you ask istcenturylady or LGW whether they believe the Corinthian church, which Paul called the church of God committed sin, you get no response. Why? Because they can only see the partial letter of scripture, not the true message contained in the letter. Very sad in truth

Well that has no truth in it. Maybe it is because when God's WORD is shared with you then you choose to ignore it and speak your own words over Gods. Neither will you respond to all the scripture that disagrees with your teachings.

Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW him who calls us in LOVE to LOVE another

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well that has no truth in it.
Then answer the question
In your view, did the Corinthian church, which Paul called the church of God commit sin?

You accuse me of not responding to your points, but you refuse to answer a simple question. Why? It shows your doctrine is false

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Then answer the question
In your view, did the Corinthian church, which Paul called the church of God commit sin?

You accuse me of not responding to your points, but you refuse to answer a simple question. Why? It shows your doctrine is false

Why would I bother answering any more of your questions when you ignore the scriptures posted to you and the questions that are asked of you? This only shows you do not know God's WORD.

Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and FOLLOW him who calls us in LOVE to LOVE another..

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4)

Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well that has no truth in it. Maybe it is because when God's WORD is shared with you then you choose to ignore it and speak your own words over Gods. Neither will you respond to all the scripture that disagrees with your teachings.

Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW him who calls us in LOVE to LOVE another

In the Corinthian church there was carnality, worldliness, factions, jealousy, quarrelling, drunkenness.
Is any of the above sin in your view? Or do you not know?

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It was a schoolmaster, not useless
The law brings one to understand they need help because they can't keep the law. If they seek that help they discover Jesus is their only hope. Upon finding (really before) and accepting that help the law has no value or purpose. Some here say were trying to promote that one can then be as wicked as they want. Really? Isn't being wicked what one wants to be delivered from? Why on earth would they want to go back to being wicked? The law is an utter failure in regulating the soul and the body.

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why would I bother answering any more of your questions when you ignore the scriptures posted to you and the questions that are asked of you? This only shows you do not know God's WORD.

Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and FOLLOW him who calls us in LOVE to LOVE another..

As I told you, you cannot answer the question, for it shows your doctrine to be completely false. There is reeling off the partial letter from the head, and the reality of the covenant and growth in the Christian walk. And understanding the message contained in the letter. You are limited to the first

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
In the Corinthian church there was carnality, worldliness, factions, jealousy, quarrelling, drunkenness. Is any of the above sin in your view? Or do you not know?

So tell us, is it your BELIEF that a Christian is in a saved state while CONTINIUING in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
As I told you, you cannot answer the question, for it shows your doctrine to be completely false. There is reeling off the partial letter from the head, and the reality of the covenant and growth in the Christian walk. And understanding the message contained in the letter. You are limited to the first

Not at all. All your questions have been answered with God's WORD you have chosen to simply ignore it neither do you respond to the posts and the scriptures in them that disagree with you. These are God's WORDS not mine. You can chose to BELIEVE or not BELIEVE I do not judge you. It will be God's WORD that will judge us in the last days (Jon 12:47-48)

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So tell us, is it your BELIEF that a Christian is in a saved state while CONTINIUING in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN?
So you refuse to answer a second question don't you, just ask another one of your own. Your beliefs are in tatters I'm afraid

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ has freed me from the law of SIN and death.
Explain what the law of sin and death is or rather are.
1 John 3:5-9 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.
This isn't talking about the body of flesh which isn't subject to the law of God (Romans 6-8).
7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
Verses 7-9 above aren't about practicing the national law given to Israel.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So you refuse to answer a second question don't you, just ask another one of your own. Your beliefs are in tatters I'm afraid

Not at all. Let's make a deal you answer all my posts, questions and scriptures and I will continue to answer yours. YES/NO? Let's talk Scripture only...

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not at all. All your questions have been answered with God's WORD you have chosen to simply ignore it neither do you respond to the posts and the scriptures in them that disagree with you. These are God's WORDS not mine. You can chose to BELIEVE or not BELIEVE I do not judge you. It will be God's WORD that will judge us in the last days (Jon 12:47-48)
But if, in seeking to be justified in Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners,doesn’t that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not!18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker.
Gal2:16&17

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
More bearing of false witness I see. My oh my
There is no bearing false witness only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW him who calls us in LOVE to LOVE another. If God's WORD does not agree with you then it is bearing witness to the truth. As it is written...

1 JOHN 2:3-4 [3], And by this we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
[4], He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not at all. Let's make a deal you answer all my posts, questions and scriptures and I will continue to answer yours. YES/NO? Let's talk Scripture only...
Well much of your posts are just rehashes of old ones. And if you think I'm going to respond to all your faulty exegesis you are sadly mistaken.

But I will quote scripture and you tell me if any of what I quote is sin, is that ok with you?

Upvote 0

listed

are you?
May 14, 2011
✟53,797.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello listed, nice to see you. Long time no chat :wave:

Why do you think that the purpose of God's LAW is for righteous behaviour or who is saying that it is for righteouss behaviour?
What exactly are you promoting? Isn't it wrong to not be in compliance with the ten commandments? Isn't this righteous behavior? Why are you asking such a question?

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no bearing false witness only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW him who calls us in LOVE to LOVE another. If God's WORD does not agree with you then it is bearing witness to the truth. As it is written...

1 JOHN 2:3-4 [3], And by this we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
[4], He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
There certainly is false witness. You have not answered all of my points at all.
Did the Corinthian church commit sin?
There's one

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well much of your posts are just rehashes of old ones. And if you think I'm going to respond to all your faulty exegesis you are sadly mistaken.

But I will quote scripture and you tell me if any of what I quote is sin, is that ok with you?

Not really the difference between us is that you speak your own words against God's WORD that is shared with you. Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW him who calls us in love to love.

Upvote 0

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not really the difference between us is that you speak your own words against God's WORD that is shared with you.
More bearing of false witness. How many times must I repeat this. God's word says the Christian dies to the law, is released from the law, they are not my words, but are found in God's word.
You speak your own words over God's word

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.