Coke or Pepsi

Which one do you like most

• Coke

• Pepsi

• Niether (please tell what you do like)

Results are only viewable after voting.

fishstix

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2004
✟19,629.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I went with Pepsi. RC Cola is really good too.

What I really dislike are all these new "lower sugar" drinks. The ones that are some sort of hybrid between normal sugar sweetened drinks and totally artificially sweetened diet drinks. And Coke has replaced their "C-Plus" drinks with partially sweetened versions. So that is a big strike against the Coke company in my books. Artificial sweeteners tend to make me ill. And Coke had that disgusting Sprite Ice stuff that tasted like gum... Just thinking about it makes me queasy...

Upvote 0

fishstix

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2004
✟19,629.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
P.O.D. Cincy Warrior said:
Pepsi for me. But I more like restaurants that serve Pepsi products because I can get my favorite pop Mountain Dew. :yum:

That's one thing that is better in the States than here in Canada - Mountain Dew. We can't have caffeine in ours because we have laws saying that caffeinated beverages have to be brown or something like that. It still tastes the same but it just doesn't have the same kick without the caffeine.

Upvote 0

DJ B.K.

But I'm Le Tired...
Jun 24, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟26,051.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
fishstix said:
That's one thing that is better in the States than here in Canada - Mountain Dew. We can't have caffeine in ours because we have laws saying that caffeinated beverages have to be brown or something like that. It still tastes the same but it just doesn't have the same kick without the caffeine.
That's just plain weird. Why the heck would caffenated drinks have to be brown? :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fishstix

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2004
✟19,629.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Conservatives
P.O.D. Cincy Warrior said:
That's just plain weird. Why the heck would caffenated drinks have to be brown? :confused:

You've got me. We have some strange regulations here. I guess when you think about the major caffeinated beverages - coffee, tea, cola - they're all brown... I think it also has something to do with imported beverages. We might be allowed to have non-brown caffeinated beverages if they are made in Canada... but I'm not sure about that one either.

We have other wierd regulations too though. Like the labelling on our products has to be in both English and French throughout the whole country even though in most parts of the country everyone speaks English and only one province has a large number of people that would only speak French... It gets annoying when you go to the store and the French side of the package is facing out so you have to pick it up and turn it around to be able to read what it says :( And it's only been like this for around 20 years or so...

Upvote 0