Cognitive Capability of the Leader of the Free World Is Being Questioned

Do you agree the Leader of the Free World is in Cognitive Decline?

• Yes

• No

• Cognitive what?

Results are only viewable after voting.

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you really want to go there, Trump is capable of putting two coherent sentences together when off the teleprompter. In fact, he's shown himself to be far more comfortable taking questions from hostile reporters than Biden is from fawning ones.

EXCUSE ME? It seems when trump goes off the teleprompter when he loses his faculties, like those famous civil war airports, injecting bleach, raking leaves to stop forest fires, and many other insane things he's said. Best you might have is he's such a narcacist liar that he can't stop making stuff up, but that's hardly a good sign of cognitive abilities.

Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟270,330.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
EXCUSE ME? It seems when trump goes off the teleprompter when he loses his faculties, like those famous civil war airports, injecting bleach, raking leaves to stop forest fires, and many other insane things he's said. Best you might have is he's such a narcacist liar that he can't stop making stuff up, but that's hardly a good sign of cognitive abilities.

Remember that time Trump told boy scouts about sexy yacht parties? Or when Trump tweeted (a certain letter)-anon articles that suggested that Biden and Obama had members of Seal Team 6 murdered to conceal the fact that they never actually killed Osama Bin Laden?

ngl, I kinda miss that. You just can't put a price on comedy.

Upvote 0