Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's afternoon......and the clouds are winning the battle, and tossing their victory raindrops down against my windows in spurts, with the gusts of wind joining in with its howling.

BUT in HERE, it's dry, and warm, and this mocha is wunnerful. i am thankful....for SO much. i've been meditating on God's grace and mercy and forgiveness, and how i didn't deserve ANY of it. YET He knew that i needed it desperately.

Kinda' reminds me of when others hurt me, how THEY desperately NEEDED forgiveness and cannot acknowledge or ask for it. It's like we extend the grace and mercy and forgiveness by proxy, even as they don't have the slightest notion to even apologize. And what i realized, finally, is that they CAN NOT even ask such a thing. It's like they're in a prison. God gave me a "key" to unlock that prison, and i found that not only were THEY in prison, but so was i.

I never intended to forgive ANY of them. Yet God worked in my heart a miracle. The miracle of "forgiveness".

And when i finally forgave them, is when i "grew up" in the Lord.

And THAT is a bona fide miracle.

And i am forever thankful for our God of miracles.

iu

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's freeeeeeezing outside. AND reeeeeeeally gusty. i can hear the wind howling out there.

I'm thankful for a warm n' dry roof over me head, and for protection from such bitter cold and wind.

This mocha is a blessing as i contemplate on God's goodness, and so is His Word, as it is written in Proverbs 10, which corresponds with today's date.

Today, God's protection comes to mind, and how He PROVIDES for us. He pours out blessings on us like rain.....and sometimes all we need do is just slow down and be still, and open our eyes to the ways that He has and does provide for us.

iu

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's freeeeeeezing outside. AND reeeeeeeally gusty. i can hear the wind howling out there.

I'm thankful for a warm n' dry roof over me head, and for protection from such bitter cold and wind.

This mocha is a blessing as i contemplate on God's goodness, and so is His Word, as it is written in Proverbs 10, which corresponds with today's date.

Today, God's protection comes to mind, and how He PROVIDES for us. He pours out blessings on us like rain.....and sometimes all we need do is just slow down and be still, and open our eyes to the ways that He has and does provide for us.

iu
:)

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
this part of your signature caught my attention:
For the [a]rights of all the unfortunate.
i love the term "a'righting".....it sings poetically of "justice" for me.
As in making things "a'right" for those who are oppressed and trampled on, like our righteous and just God does.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
this part of your signature caught my attention:

i love the term "a'righting".....it sings poetically of "justice" for me.
As in making things "a'right" for those who are oppressed and trampled on, like our righteous and just God does.
Yes.

Upvote 0