✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thats good. Praise the Lord.

And all this coffee had me thinkin' that i could start that Bible study now that there are actual places to sit, and it IS a new year....along with the various mugs with praises and thanksgiving to God on them....it would be God n' coffee n' us

hahaaaaa

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Tuesday morning, God, and coffee....

'Tis a good morning to adore our God, isn't it? I was reading Proverbs 8, and once again, the verse about God loving those who love Him and seek Him early gave me pause. It's a rather delightful verse, isn't it?

And what came to mind for me is that it must SURELY bless and delight God's very heart when we DO seek Him early, and that the REASON we do is none other than that we LOVE Him.

How precious is THAT, to bless and delight God's heart because we LOVE him.

Is ANYTHING more crucial or important than THAT?

Delightful.

iu

Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And all this coffee had me thinkin' that i could start that Bible study now that there are actual places to sit, and it IS a new year....along with the various mugs with praises and thanksgiving to God on them....it would be God n' coffee n' us

hahaaaaa
Sorry, i didnt see this post till now. The notifications dont always work that well. That sounds like a very good idea. Delightful.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tuesday morning, God, and coffee....

'Tis a good morning to adore our God, isn't it? I was reading Proverbs 8, and once again, the verse about God loving those who love Him and seek Him early gave me pause. It's a rather delightful verse, isn't it?

And what came to mind for me is that it must SURELY bless and delight God's very heart when we DO seek Him early, and that the REASON we do is none other than that we LOVE Him.

How precious is THAT, to bless and delight God's heart because we LOVE him.

Is ANYTHING more crucial or important than THAT?

Delightful.

iu
Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Sorry, i didnt see this post till now. The notifications dont always work that well. That sounds like a very good idea. Delightful.

Yes, 'tis good to have a place fer peoples to sit....i thank Him for my sofa ev'ry time i sits or sees it. The Bible study will be mostly praise and thanking Him for His GOODNESS and move on from there.

God is GOOD!!!!

:D

• Friendly
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, 'tis good to have a place fer peoples to sit....i thank Him for my sofa ev'ry time i sits or sees it. The Bible study will be mostly praise and thanking Him for His GOODNESS and move on from there.

God is GOOD!!!!

:D
Sounds wonderful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, not having anything can be humbling, but it is a GOOD thing because then pride diminishes and one realizes what a big ol' burden pride was.

Then ya' realize how GOOD God is that He removed it like He did, even in spite of those hard slams n' knocks......and then ya' realize that God really DID work ALL things out for GOOD like it is written.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, not having anything can be humbling, but it is a GOOD thing because then pride diminishes and one realizes what a big ol' burden pride was.

Then ya' realize how GOOD God is that He removed it like He did, even in spite of those hard slams n' knocks......and then ya' realize that God really DID work ALL things out for GOOD like it is written.
All things work good, amen.

Upvote 0