• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Co-Worker's Father

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by bellantara, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellantara

bellantara Senior Veteran

+121
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Republican
    The other paralegal in my office just left for the hospital. Her dad's been admitted with chest pains and she's scared to death. Please pray for him and her and their family. Thank you! :prayer:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. covenantwmn

covenantwmn Contributor

+753
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Asking our Father to be in complete control, I ask that this not be heart problems and that the LORD will use the circumstances to minister to this family. Asking Him to be with each one during this frightening time. Blessings.
    in Him, Leslie

3. bellantara

+121
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Republican
    Just an update, they've ruled out a heart attack, he's in a room and the pains are decreasing. Thanks for your prayers.

4. godsgirl5048

godsgirl5048 Veteran

+36
    Christian
    Single
    Lord, please heal him and let nothing like this happen again. Please comfort him and his daughter through this time. Amen

I know what she is going through, because earlyer this year my dad was also emited into the hospital with chest pains, he is better now, but they still do not know what it is. I hope he and she will do o.k. both physically and emotionally.

5. mini_mim

mini_mim Give ME your money

+256
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for healing and strength for your colleagues father and his family. :pray:

6. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 May Day 2021

+9,700
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Lord watch over this woman's father. And that she and her dad will be doing fine. Help her father heal and get back on his feet. Watch over this family. Lead and guide this family through your word & protection. In your name amen.

7. bellantara

+121
    Anglican
    Single
    US-Republican
    He's having emergency surgery right now. They found three blockages in his heart. :prayer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.