• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

CNN's April Ryan 'cannot wait' to see 'armed forces' pull Trump out of the White House

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by Michie, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+33,671
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    From the article.
    Ryan believes Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses to Biden

CNN political analyst April Ryan declared she “cannot wait” to see President Trump forcefully removed from the White House by police and armed forces if he loses his bid for reelection.

Ryan evoked a common liberal talking point Saturday by predicting that Trump would refuse to leave office if he loses the election.

“There’s going to be a split-screen on Jan. 20, 2021. If Joe Biden is now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you will have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that split-screen,” Ryan said.

Hillary Clinton, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., and Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., have also recently expressed concern that Trump will refuse to leave the White House if he loses the election, with many prominent liberals claiming Trump’s rhetoric dismissing mail-in ballots is the foundation for the theory.

Continued below.
    CNN's April Ryan 'cannot wait' to see 'armed forces' pull Trump out of the White House

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Michie

+33,671
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Thus theory has been around a long time. Long before Trump said anything about mail-in ballots.

3. Xenophon

Xenophon Active Member

+392
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

4. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+2,856
    Methodist
    Given this President's refusal to assume responsibility for anything that doesn't result in a positive outcome, why would Americans assume that Trump will accept the results of the 2020 Election were he to lose - after 4 years in Office, it would be totally out of character!

5. Xenophon

Xenophon Active Member

+392
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Hillary never accepted the last election, but she didn't march in with her hitmen and take the white house.

6. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+2,856
    Methodist
    Americans are currently paying a high price for putting their faith in Trump instead of Clinton - he promised to "Make America Great Again" yet every day the nation is demonstrating more of the characteristics of "a failed state!"

The nation would have been better served over the last 4 years if there had been a trained chimp in the Oval Office tossing a coin - at least American's would have had the satisfaction of knowing that their President was right at least 50% of the time!

7. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+1,749
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    More total foolishness designed to take the focus off the fact that Biden is such a poor candidate that he is afraid to debate Trump.

8. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote Supporter

+7,857
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Trump himself has said he might not accept the results of the election.

On Inauguration Day, if by the grace of God and the return to sanity by the American people he loses, he's out.

I predict a tranquilizer dart and a straitjacket, but no one I know believes he will go peacefully.

9. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+26,362
    Anglican
    Married
    But, I'm guessing, she is more than willing to wait forever before armed forces pull any terrorists and secessionists out of Portland.

10. Michie

+33,671
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    When I read this I imagined this.
    upload_2020-8-5_12-58-59.jpeg

*joking* ;)

11. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,736
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
  12. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+16,587
    Christian
    Married
    I don't believe it will be the military, I believe that's going to be the Secret Services job to haul him out. :wave:
    tulc(suspects they probably already have a waiting list of volunteers who want to do it when the time comes)

13. Jonathan Walkerin

Jonathan Walkerin Well-Known Member

+2,027
    Sweden
    Catholic
    Married
    “It is what it is.”

Why bother. Trump is digging his own hole so it would be rude to interrupt him.

14. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+2,383
    Christian
    Private
  15. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+1,930
    Non-Denom
    Why should he? Why should any Presidential contender for that matter! IF and I said IF there are genuine facts to demonstrate nefarious things had taken place why can't there be a probe and investigation! What if the end results no matter who they are involve are razor thin in results what side wouldn't want to make sure every i was dotted and every t crossed? This whole thing that everyone has to accept immediately the results isn't even found to be true in history.

Or don't we remember the struggle with Al Gore and Bush in 2000? Didn't Gore want a recount in some counties? And what about Jill Stein and Hillary in the last election? So why should Trump be committed to absolutely state one way or another that he'd never challenge a result? What...... other Presidential contenders have got to do it and yet never were hated for it? If others weren't why should Trump be?

16. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+1,930
    Non-Denom

17. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,736
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    He did not say he would have to be dragged out of the WhiteHouse - that is a far left media pipe dream.

He was asked the same question - from the same person - in 2016 and 2020 - he had essentially the same answer and once again the left and their media hounds are loosing their minds

18. loveofourlord

loveofourlord Newbie

+2,383
    Christian
    Private
    Oh yeah it's all the left, and not the fact that trump says stupid things, you apologists for him really are comical.

19. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+8,736
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Yup, when you can't dispute it with facts, we are somehow comical.

As for saying stupid things - if you are supporting Mr. Biden, you have zero room to talk about saying stupid things - just ask Corn Pop.

CNN is just regurgitating the same byline as they did four years ago. Their loyal followers chose not to remember, that is on them.

20. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+1,749
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    That is absolute foolishness. And just another reason that people are going to see the Dems as not being capable of knowing fact from wishful thinking. Another unforced error on the path to self destruction.