Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The OP will not report news that has a different narrative, even if it means he has to post false and outdated stories to post new threads.

Posting false and outdated stories is starting to be a trend with some members who just happen to be Trump supporters. I pointed this out just the other day with another member. I have seen these other members being called out for posting a false narrative in their threads. I can't name names though.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Who watches CNN anyway.

Interesting thing about conservatives bashing CNN is that Fox is no better - just spins in a direction they agree with.

except worse in any metric of fact checking, was some poll years ago that shwoed people watching fox news more then any other news channel were likly to get facts wrong.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Does this mean you simply don't agree?

That's pretty close to "FTFY" territory and a rule violation. I write clear and concise English at a post-collegiate level and convey what I mean to say in a manner that educated English speakers will understand exactly what I mean.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's pretty close to "FTFY" territory and a rule violation. I write clear and concise English at a post-collegiate level and convey what I mean to say in a manner that educated English speakers will understand exactly what I mean.

Is that what "It's histrionic hyperbole parroting Trumps asinine verbiage" is?

Maybe I'm not an "educated English speaker". As for FTFY, what did I supposedly "fix" for you? :scratch:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
Please submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,795.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Countries with border walls....
Countries With Border Walls
I find it interesting the walls are always around border zones or at BEST, developing countries. It seems more often, that people are trying to be kept IN then kept out.

Not only that but the US can FINALLY say it is keeping some great company with Zimbabwe, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan; the world's great problem solvers

DREAM BIG guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,795.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
This is great. Conservatives are just now starting to feel CNN the same way I felt about Fox News back in 07 when I first noticed the 24 hour cable news networks.
To be fair, that may not be a network fault so much as a viewership information retention, processing or organization.... causality and all. Really the two options are:
1) Fox news is a terrible at reporting and their viewers don't get it
2) Fox news is fair to great at reporting and their viewers don't have the ability to get it.

Either way, it's a match made...somewhere....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums