CNN: Transcripts portray Donald as fickle, easily flattered, and consumed by petty grudges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You were speaking to another poster but you make such a big deal out of what he said when all the time you KNOW that other was being condescending towards him?

You don't think it is condescending to talk about how your political choice is "God's chosen" and that the opposition are of the devil? I think you are confused who was condescending first.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
He is a type of the Bride of Christ. In Cahn's book: The Paradigm Trump is a type of Jehu who was a warrior.

Well, I suppose this is reason enough to avoid this Cahn fellow like the Bubonic Plague. Because that's complete horse excrement.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
There are two schools of thought. One is that all people are sinners and that would mean we are all lawless. There are people that do believe we can live free from sin and we can be righteous before God. Either way God does not give us the ability to be able to judge others. We can only judge ourselves. Unless God were to reveal something to us about someone. He does not talk about people behind their back. He would not reveal something about someone without telling them that He is informing us about them.

Was Haman evil?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haman was considered to be a type of the serpent we see in the story of Eve. The difference with Esther is she made the right choices and Eve made the wrong choice to align herself with the serpent.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
He is a type of the Bride of Christ. In Cahn's book: The Paradigm Trump is a type of Jehu who was a warrior.

He is indeed a brave soldier, like he said himself:
Trump said:
“It’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world, it is a dangerous world out there. It’s like Vietnam, sort of. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,” Trump said in the interview when Howard Stern asked how he handled making sure he wasn’t contracting STDs from the women he was sleeping with.

• Haha
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Skreeper

Jan 30, 2017
Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What does he get Jealous of? Donald represents God and what God is doing in this world. By that I mean he is not getting in God's way of dealing with the devil. So of course the devil and his crowd are not going to like Trump because he does not represent the Lucifier and what Lucifier is doing.

Lucifer seems to be the only deity that is on our side these days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.