CNN: Transcripts portray Donald as fickle, easily flattered, and consumed by petty grudges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let us also consider the myriad of names and insults used by Donald himself
What he does is very effective. I understand it a little because of the teacher training classes I have taken. If we study Jesus as a teacher he used Parables to get His message across to the people. For example Jesus said: ""Be careful," Jesus said to them. "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees." (Matthew 16:6) Jesus used one word: "Yeast". Trump will do the same, he will use one word and this is very effective. Because the word creates a picture and a picture is worth 1,000 words.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please explain how you reach the conclusion that Donald Trump represents God.
This is revelation knowledge. If we tell people what God has been telling them, then this becomes a confirmation for them.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
This is revelation knowledge. If we tell people what God has been telling them, then this becomes a confirmation for them.

That doesn’t answer my question. You’ve decided that Trump represents God. How did you come to that conclusion. Does ‘revelation knowledge’ mean God told you directly?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Careful what you accuse others of because that maybe what you are guilty of...The liberals want to live a lawless life. They have aligned themselves with "Satan".
So, by your logic, it would be you who wants to live a lawless life and you who has badly aligned himself.

• Winner
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What he does is very effective. I understand it a little because of the teacher training classes I have taken. If we study Jesus as a teacher he used Parables to get His message across to the people. For example Jesus said: ""Be careful," Jesus said to them. "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees." (Matthew 16:6) Jesus used one word: "Yeast". Trump will do the same, he will use one word and this is very effective. Because the word creates a picture and a picture is worth 1,000 words.

You’re comparing Trump’s use of demeaning an insulting nicknames for his enemies with Jesus? Wow..

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You’re comparing Trump’s use of demeaning an insulting nicknames for his enemies with Jesus? Wow..
Jesus said: "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?" (Matthew 23:31) I have not seen Trump go that far.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

You can't possibly be surprised that it's gotten to this level...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, by your logic, it would be you who wants to live a lawless life and you who has badly aligned himself.
Actually I am just quoting the Bible. We live in a time when Lawlessness will abound. "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold." (Matthew 24:12)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Of course, otherwise you would have to carry on a dialog with yourself.

Where else am I going to find intelligent conversation?

Gandalf knew:

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Jesus said: "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?" (Matthew 23:31) I have not seen Trump go that far.

Really? You missed Trump calling members of his own party ‘Human scum’?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Do you realize that people are usually guilty of whatever it is they are accusing others of. As you judge, you will be judged. "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." (matthew7:2)

That sounds like a great way to deflect and ignore the substance of what was said.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟431,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps Jesus had a point for all of us.

What was Trump's point here?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Do you believe that Donald Trump is a lot like Jesus?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Actually I am just quoting the Bible. We live in a time when Lawlessness will abound. "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold." (Matthew 24:12)

Fantastic irony here.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fantastic irony here.
There are two schools of thought. One is that all people are sinners and that would mean we are all lawless. There are people that do believe we can live free from sin and we can be righteous before God. Either way God does not give us the ability to be able to judge others. We can only judge ourselves. Unless God were to reveal something to us about someone. He does not talk about people behind their back. He would not reveal something about someone without telling them that He is informing us about them.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe that Donald Trump is a lot like Jesus?

-CryptoLutheran
He is a type of the Bride of Christ. In Cahn's book: The Paradigm Trump is a type of Jehu who was a warrior.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That sounds like a great way to deflect and ignore the substance of what was said.

-CryptoLutheran

Must be why Donald always accuses his accusers of whatever he's been accused of.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.