CNN: Transcripts portray Donald as fickle, easily flattered, and consumed by petty grudges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Transcripts depict Trump as fickle, susceptible to flattery and prone to grudges - CNNPolitics

Like a new book written by an anonymous administration official, the transcripts depict a President consumed by festering grievances and an administration perpetually thrown into chaos by rash decisions -- and the tweets that announce them. Unlike that book, these recollections are provided by named individuals, speaking under the threat of criminal prosecution for lying to Congress.

File under "We could have told you that..."

Thoughts?

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People just make this stuff up as they go along. Use to be the news was based on truth. They would pride themselves on their accuracy. Now so much of the news is fiction and lies from Satan. He is losing control over this world and he is not giving up without a fight.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟242,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

Well, yeah, he's a classic narcissist ramped up to 11. Butter him up and help him out and he's you're best friend. Criticize him or fail him and you're garbage.

Unlike many others, I don't think Trump is prone to lying. I think his narcissism is so strong that he delusionally thinks that everything he says is true.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
People just make this stuff up as they go along. Use to be the news was based on truth. They would pride themselves on their accuracy. Now so much of the news is fiction and lies from Satan. He is losing control over this world and he is not giving up without a fight.

And if Satan's on one side (with the news as his tool), who's on the side of the Angels here... Donald?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
who's on the side of the Angels here... Donald?
Yes. Even as amazing as that is that God can use someone like Donald. Clearly the power and glory is of God because we all know it is not of Donald himself. If God can use someone like Donald to accomplish His plan and purpose then how much more can He use you and me.

People have to be for God or against God. So often people want to be neutral, a fence sitter but that is not allowed. People have to decide one way or the other.

• Agree
Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟242,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Yes. Even as amazing as that is that God can use someone like Donald. Clearly the power and glory is of God because we all know it is not of Donald himself. If God can use someone like Donald to accomplish His plan and purpose then how much more can He use you and me.

:D

Nicely stated.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

People have to be for God or against God. So often people want to be neutral, a fence sitter but that is not allowed. People have to decide one way or the other.

And what makes you so certain that Donald is for God, and not just for Donald?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Anything and anybody could be used by God. That doesn’t mean they’re on his side.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anything and anybody could be used by God. That doesn’t mean they’re on his side.
Everyone is used by God, that is why you have to decide. God has to be able to know what you are going to do. Double minded people are unstable. Look at Trump. The more the haters work against him the more popular he becomes. One of the most absurd things I ever heard was that he was going to run for president. Yet there are people that took him serious.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Everyone is used by God, that is why you have to decide. God has to be able to know what you are going to do. Double minded people are unstable. Look at Trump. The more the haters work against him the more popular he becomes. One of the most absurd things I ever heard was that he was going to run for president. Yet there are people that took him serious.

ummmm

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes. Even as amazing as that is that God can use someone like Donald.

It's sounds like something, you tell your self to please your mind. Nothing more. Also he's done a lot against God. And will lead many young people away from God.
Clearly the power and glory is of God because we all know it is not of Donald himself. If God can use someone like Donald to accomplish His plan and purpose then how much more can He use you and me.
Man is using Trump. God wouldn't use someone, to make God or his people look like a joke.
There's nothing Godly about Trump or most Republicans , that is allowing Trump to betray God. The only Republicans I have respect for. Are the Republicans that see Trump for the bad person he is.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You noticed that too.

It's sounds like something, you tell your self to please your mind. Nothing more. Also he's done a lot against God. And will lead many young people away from God.

He has also managed to completely discredit the moral reputation of the Republican Party too. After three years of his supporters defending him, they have lost credibility and respect in the public eye. They are being called out by other Christians and publicly mocked by non-Christians. They are being accused of hypocrisy and compromising their moral convictions as Christians. I've read some articles that even referred to their Christian faith as toxic Christianity and that's not good for the image of the Christian faith in America. It's become disgraceful that Trump is associated with the Christian faith.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The point is that the false news press has to resort to pure fiction and lies to try to make him look bad. If he was the mess people say he is then they would not have to resort to fiction and telling lies. This would indicate that telling people the truth about trump would not accomplish their agenda of getting rid of him so that they could promote then God forsaken agenda.

The Church age is coming to an end. The Kingdom age is beginning. The Manifest Sons & Daughters of God will rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years. Satan is not going to give up without a fight. But he is going to go down, he is done, he is though until the end of the 1,000 years when he will be released for a short time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's sounds like something, you tell your self to please your mind.
Actually I am quoting the Bible to you: "God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong" (1cor1:26) If people think that Trump is foolish and weak then that is an indication that he was chosen by God.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually I am quoting the Bible to you: "God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong" (1cor1:26) If people think that Trump is foolish and weak then that is an indication that he was chosen by God.
An out dated voting system choose Trump. God wouldn't have chosen a man . That makes his people look like fools.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟899,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The point is that the false news press has to resort to pure fiction and lies to try to make him look bad. If he was the mess people say he is then they would not have to resort to fiction and telling lies. This would indicate that telling people the truth about trump would not accomplish their agenda of getting rid of him so that they could promote then God forsaken agenda.

The Church age is coming to an end. The Kingdom age is beginning. The Manifest Sons & Daughters of God will rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years. Satan is not going to give up without a fight. But he is going to go down, he is done, he is though until the end of the 1,000 years when he will be released for a short time.
Trump makes Trump look bad. His words directly from his mouth is all the evidence needed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.