CNN skips Lindsey Graham’s opening statement before Senate Judiciary

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There's a lot of people commenting on this everywhere now. And you ask the question why don't reasonable people consider things like CNN fair and balanced? Well they had an opportunity to demonstrate it today but I supposed rather to show really what they are. Perhaps the most important Senate hearing that could ever be shown for years and where are they? Allowing people to hear both sides of a story? Is such a network like this really and truly worthy of your attention to take them anyway serious?

CNN skips Lindsey Graham’s opening statement before Senate Judiciary Committee

Team Trump @TeamTrump

Hey @CNN,

Any reason why you won't air the hearing on the bombshell IG Report?

Does it not fit your narrative?#FakeNews

Ari Fleischer @AriFleischer
CNN is not taking the Senate Horowitz hearing live. Unbelievable. A perfect example of how bias works. It’s not just what they cover. It’s what they don’t cover.

Devin Nunes
@DevinNunes

They are too busy looking for me and my staff in VIENNA...@CNN needs to be reigned in by
@ATT... Are there any adults left on the board of @ATT ?

Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman

CNN aired everything Schiff & Nadler had to say. Why aren’t they showing
@LindseyGrahamSC
? Is it because the facts of how the FBI mistreated
@realDonaldTrump
contradict their coverage over the last 3 years?

Many more are giving comments.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It's probably because CNN stands for "C"omplete a"Nnialation of the "Nation" of USA.

THAT'S why. They're just hell bent on taking Trump down.

I've begun to check CNN as my main american news source. I don't think it's that great, and I can certainly notice a bias. I do check other sources but since it's not OAN, I'm may be communist. But any such bias feels almost totally irrelevant when you're dealing with the lack of scruples the president displays

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's a lot of people commenting on this everywhere now. And you ask the question why don't reasonable people consider things like CNN fair and balanced? Well they had an opportunity to demonstrate it today but I supposed rather to show really what they are. Perhaps the most important Senate hearing that could ever be shown for years and where are they? Allowing people to hear both sides of a story? Is such a network like this really and truly worthy of your attention to take them anyway serious?

CNN skips Lindsey Graham’s opening statement before Senate Judiciary Committee

Team Trump @TeamTrump

Hey @CNN,

Any reason why you won't air the hearing on the bombshell IG Report?

Does it not fit your narrative?#FakeNews

Ari Fleischer @AriFleischer
CNN is not taking the Senate Horowitz hearing live. Unbelievable. A perfect example of how bias works. It’s not just what they cover. It’s what they don’t cover.

Devin Nunes
@DevinNunes

They are too busy looking for me and my staff in VIENNA...@CNN needs to be reigned in by
@ATT... Are there any adults left on the board of @ATT ?

Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman

CNN aired everything Schiff & Nadler had to say. Why aren’t they showing
@LindseyGrahamSC
? Is it because the facts of how the FBI mistreated
@realDonaldTrump
contradict their coverage over the last 3 years?

Many more are giving comments.
I skipped it, too.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is why I go with C-SPAN.
I watched it on CBSN. Graham's opening statement was almost 60 mins. long, and he made statements that were not only biased but inaccurate. What made him think he needed to tell everyone what they were going to hear? Does he think people are too uneducated or ignorant to be able to understand for themselves? Or does he think that the IG can't explain his own findings in his own report?

Better to just watch the IG's opening statement and all the questioning, even though there was some grandstanding. Some people just can't help themselves from trying to create a narrative that they want the public to digest. Better to just listen to the answers given by the IG.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some people have jobs and have to work instead of watching TV. It must be nice to be able to do that. Too bad I have to work so my taxes can help pay to Keep America Great.
Here you go, and you don't have to watch it all in one sitting. The first 60 mins. is Lindsey Graham. And you can skip over the commentary during the break.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some people have jobs and have to work instead of watching TV. It must be nice to be able to do that. Too bad I have to work so my taxes can help pay to Keep America Great.
Millionaires Are Great Again! Keep working!

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Here you go, and you don't have to watch it all in one sitting. The first 60 mins. is Lindsey Graham. And you can skip over the commentary during the break.

Thanks, I’ll get right on that, I happen to have an extra hour of my life I can afford to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks, I’ll get right on that, I happen to have an extra hour of my life I can afford to lose.
If you made a lot more money you could rent the Obama Time Portal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,389,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watched it on CBSN. Graham's opening statement was almost 60 mins. long, and he made statements that were not only biased but inaccurate. What made him think he needed to tell everyone what they were going to hear? Does he think people are too uneducated or ignorant to be able to understand for themselves? Or does he think that the IG can't explain his own findings in his own report?

Better to just watch the IG's opening statement and all the questioning, even though there was some grandstanding. Some people just can't help themselves from trying to create a narrative that they want the public to digest. Better to just listen to the answers given by the IG.

Sixty minutes of Lindsay drama? Yikes.

Upvote 0