Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah, our old friend, Leftist Priest Edward Beck ,is at it again. Whenever CNN needs a priest to bash Catholicism, Beck is on speed dial. Go here, here and here to read about him. Now his parishioners, I will take things that never happened for $200.00 Alex, are supposedly up in arms that pro-abort Biden may no longer profane the Eucharist.

“I had mass this morning, a few of them actually, and unsolicited, I can’t tell you how many people came up to me and were really upset about this,” said Father Beck. “I mean, across the political spectrum. And basically what they were saying was, you had a former president who checked none of the ‘life issue’ boxes for the Catholic church except that he said he would appoint Supreme Court justices that could overturn Roe v. Wade. And that’s all that seemed to matter.”

He also recalled Trump’s photo-op he did with the Bible after peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters were tear-gassed in Lafayette Square. He also recalled the times in which Trump appeared to make fun of Pope Francis.

“And then you have Joe Biden, a practicing Catholic, who is pro-choice, although he says he’s personally opposed to abortion, and people are talking about denying him communion,” Father Beck continued. “The reception of communion — people see it as really based in hypocrisy. I can’t tell you, some said this is the final straw for them. If the bishops go ahead with that, that’s it for them.”

Go here to read the rest. Promises, promises. Leftists are always threatening to leave the Church, as if they belong to the Body of Christ in any meaningful way.

One imagines all the TV appearances Judas would make after his betrayal if The Passion were occurring today. Of course that is what is occurring. At each Mass The Passion is re-enacted. It is black letter Catholicism that unrepentant Catholics who have committed a mortal sin should not receive. Being pro-life isn’t some sort of high, unattainable virtue. It is basic morality, akin to being against cannibalism. That politicians like Biden are in favor of child murder to gain votes, and priests like Beck eagerly defend this, tells you all you need to know about the lamentable state currently of Catholicism in this woeful period.

Continued below.
https://the-american-catholic.com/2021/06/21/cnn-priest/