• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

CNN confirmed as fake news by own producers

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Yanni depp, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Yanni depp

Yanni depp Est. 1986

+310
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    CNN producer of 15 years, John Bonifield, was infiltrated by an undercover reporter who got the producer to admit that the russian narrative against Trump was solely for ratings and money, and that they had absolutely zero proof of the allegations whatsoever (which in my eyes, means the story should be laid to rest.) Fairly groundbreaking if you ask me, its time they reported in some relevant news!!!! Instead of distracting the masses with this propaganda.

Here is a clean version since my last thread got deleted for having the actual video footage of the producers admissions, in which he uses foul language. (Even tho there is a thread on this website discussing at length, sodomy in the confines of marriage, but thats none of my business.)

Donald Trump charges ‘fake news’ after CNN producer caught saying Russia story is about ‘ratings’

We are being duped by the MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Edit: I cant post the video because of the language, but if you type
    "American pravda: CNN producer says russian narrative is"
    into youtube then you can see what is said in its entirety from the CNN producer.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Yarddog

Yarddog Senior Contributor Supporter

+3,225
    Catholic
    Married
    So, you think that every investigative branch of the US government is being duped by a supposed fake news report from CNN?

3. Yanni depp

Yanni depp Est. 1986

+310
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    First, I'd like to say, the term "fake news" is ridiculous, as it was coined after pedogate started making waves, when it was the MSM that has been the main propagator of fake news for quite some time. But, hey, what can i say :) irony, given this post, right?

I think the answer to your question is a lot deeper than a simple "yes/no" answer. And we could get into it if youd want.
    But i notice you said "supposed" fake news story. Have you watched the footage? I cant post a link because of the language, but if you type
    "American pravda: CNN producer says russian narrative is"
    Into youtube then you can see what is said in its entirety, and after hearing it, im not sure there would be much to discuss. But im here if you still want to address your question. Cheers.

4. Covfefe

Covfefe Lordy!

+146
    United States
    Calvinist
    Private
    Trump has exposed just about everybody. Gosh, I love it.

5. Yanni depp

Yanni depp Est. 1986

+310
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    It wasnt Trump, it was an undercover reporter (well, CNN producer himself, technically), you should watch the actual footage if you have the time. Take care.

6. Yarddog

+3,225
    Catholic
    Married
    I typed it in and went to the AP web site and found a video which had been cut up so one couldn't tell exactly what the guy was actually responding to.

Needless to say, even if CNN were giving false TV reports, the CIA, FBI, NSC, etc, don't rely on pundits for the facts.

7. Yanni depp

Yanni depp Est. 1986

+310
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Hey thats cool you tried! Im not a trump supporter and i find so often people wont look at/discuss information because of a bias perhaps? I dont know why, so thanks for having an open mind :)

I see what you mean. I inserted "(blank)" to cover the expletive. If you type it in youtube, the phrase without the "(blank)," it will definitely come up.

8. Yanni depp

Yanni depp Est. 1986

+310
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    To address your last comment, here is a video i pulled up on "operation mockingbird" it was a CIA operation to control the media in the 50's. I believe the MSM is all owned by the same people and this whole topic we are discussing is a wag the dog technique. Of course someone should research it themselves (even beyond this video) without taking my word for it, thanks for being so civil :)

9. Yarddog

+3,225
    Catholic
    Married
    So you think Rupert Murdoch owns all of the MSM? :)

10. Yarddog

+3,225
    Catholic
    Married
    I am a sceptic about most all things. I look for facts which most conspiracy theories have little of. I also don't put anything past the CIA but this is off topic with the OP.

The Russian investigation needs to be carried out to its fullest, so whatever took place can be brought to light.

As Joe Friday would say, " Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts." :)

11. Yanni depp

Yanni depp Est. 1986

+310
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Van Jones is going to open a "nothing burger" stand on the issue, lol. I feel the globalist elite own the media. but the operation mockingbird files were declassified apparently. so i dont believe that makes it a conspiracy. Thats good youre a skeptic, but why wouldnt you get skeptical about the narrative? I feel the topics go hand in hand, but if you dont want to talk about it, thats cool. Take care.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  12. imind

imind Senior Veteran

+658
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    this is a James O'Keefe video. he has proven himself a liar in the past as is doing so again now.

13. Yanni depp

Yanni depp Est. 1986

+310
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    That isnt addressing the comments provided by the CNN producer on the matter. Ad hominem.