Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Maybe CNN and MSNBC should be investigated for Russian collusion", files: CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”
[T]he two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day ... CNN and MSNBC reveled in the inflammatory messages of the march
.​

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,746,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The story is on a biased anti-Liberal site. I doubt CNN and MSNBC were aware it was Russian backed, nor did the protestors. Neither did the pro-Trump supporters who participated in rallies know who was behind it.

Then we have FOXNews who have to know a number of their stories are fake.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Then we have FOXNews who have to know a number of their stories are fake.

I'm pretty certain FOX, Breitbart, CNN, MSNBC, Thinkprogress, etc. know that a number of their stories are fake or misleading. They run them anyways because A) Partisanship and B) Clicks.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the "Maybe CNN and MSNBC should be investigated for Russian collusion", files: CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”
[T]he two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day ... CNN and MSNBC reveled in the inflammatory messages of the march
.​
does this apply to everyone? Because I'd think this is just as bad for President Trump and his people as the news outlets that covered the events. CNN and MSNBC should be taken to task maybe even fined and President Trump and his administration should resign...sounds fair to me. :wave:
tulc(thanks NightHawkeye for posting this) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
does this apply to everyone? Because I'd think this is just as bad for President Trump and his people as the news outlets that covered the events. CNN and MSNBC should be taken to task maybe even fined and President Trump and his administration should resign...sounds fair to me. :wave:
tulc(thanks NightHawkeye for posting this) :oldthumbsup:

I find it amusing that so many people don't care about things until they're told that they're supposed to. Russia and other governments meddle in every election, but it's not until the DNC is caught fixing the primaries and attempting to manipulate the general that the media suddenly cares about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
... it's not until the DNC is caught fixing the primaries and attempting to manipulate the general that the media suddenly cares about it.
LOL ...

... nice way to state the issue.
Winking_smiley.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Rion
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

.​
This is so absurd. Of course Putin hated Hillary and he did all he could to get Trump elected. This is no secret. During the election I watched his press conferences on YouTube and he was very open about his involvement in the election. It was no secret that Putin and Obama were at war with each other in Syria and half a million people died. Just like half a million people died under Bush in Iraq. One of the reasons to elect Trump was to put an end to that war. Putin fights against terrorism and Obama supported terrorism.

Attachments

• tdy_andrea_putin_150928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
    tdy_andrea_putin_150928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
I find it amusing that so many people don't care about things until they're told that they're supposed to. Russia and other governments meddle in every election, but it's not until the DNC is caught fixing the primaries and attempting to manipulate the general that the media suddenly cares about it.

Did previous presidents have deep financial ties with these election-meddling countries? Did previous presidents appear to grant the meddling countries favor (such as refusing to implement sanctions that were nearly unanimously agreed upon)? Did previous presidents have members of their cabinet attempt to set up secret backdoor channels with those meddling countries?

It could be that the media only cares about this because "their candidate" lost and the DNC was caught fixing the primaries (which I had been saying throughout the primary process).

OR...

It could be that the current president has questionable foreign entanglements like we haven't seen before, and his words and deeds suggest that there may have been a quid pro quo with the Russians regarding their pro-Trump meddling.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Did previous presidents have deep financial ties with these election-meddling countries?

Considering how many countries do so, that's impossible to say.

Did previous presidents appear to grant the meddling countries favor (such as refusing to implement sanctions that were nearly unanimously agreed upon)?

Yes, see: Obama and Iran. Clinton and China.

Did previous presidents have members of their cabinet attempt to set up secret backdoor channels with those meddling countries?

Yes, see: Obama and Iran. Clinton and China.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'm pretty certain FOX, Breitbart, CNN, MSNBC, Thinkprogress, etc. know that a number of their stories are fake or misleading. They run them anyways because A) Partisanship and B) Clicks.

There's also a pressure to fill time in a 24 hour news cycle, and to be the first ones to report a story. Accuracy gets the back seat.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: tulc and Rion
Upvote 0