Clinton White House Created Secret 'Seminar Caller' Program for Talk Radio!

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Good thing we don't have the Clintons to kick around any more.
Well you’re more than welcome to. I just don’t know anyone that still cares about the Clintons. Seems like they’re old news, for old people.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Well you’re more than welcome to. I just don’t know anyone that still cares about the Clintons. Seems like they’re old news, for old people.
those-who-don-t-study-history-are-doomed-to-repeat-it-yet-those-who-do-s-cartoon_u-l-pufv620.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, then. It's all just politics as usual.

One wonders though why all the hysteria when a few Russian troll farms decided to do similar things ... since this is all just politics as usual. :scratch: [Not that NHE disagrees that this sort of stuff has been commonplace for a long time.]

Methinks, it's only a problem of grave concern when the other side does it. Somehow, that's just not fair.
This was Russian military ops which should make every American wonder why Putin wants to swing an election. How did the same guy who helped install a Russian puppet in the Ukraine end up running the Trump campaign? And why is our foreign policy towards Russia and the Ukraine changed?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, then. It's all just politics as usual.

One wonders though why all the hysteria when a few Russian troll farms decided to do similar things ... since this is all just politics as usual. :scratch: [Not that NHE disagrees that this sort of stuff has been commonplace for a long time.]
Seriously? American citizens are supposed to participate in the American electoral system; foreign nationals are not. Presumably, Democratic operatives spreading Democratic talking points do so because they actually support and believe in them; Russian trolls do it to disrupt, cause trouble and undermine faith in our system. That's the difference.

Methinks, it's only a problem of grave concern when the other side does it. Somehow, that's just not fair.
If Russian troll farms are the "other side" from the Democrats and Republicans are the "other side" from the Democrats, does that put Russian troll farms on the same side of Republicans?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nowadays they have super PACS bankrolled by various special interests. They still use campaign volunteers to do this kind of stuff though, write letters to newspapers, comment on social media platforms, make phone calls to individuals, go door to door, and yes do call-ins on talk radio shows. It's not new to campaigning. This is actually old news which is probably why it's a matter of public record available in the Clinton library. Hillary isn't even running this time around which makes it doubly redundant.
Hillary wasn't running for anything then either, so triple redundant.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Seriously? American citizens are supposed to participate in the American electoral system; foreign nationals are not.
Ok. Let's also make sure that no Mexicans, Guatemalans, or Salvadorans vote either. Only United States citizens are allowed to vote.

Can we agree on making sure of that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is deeply disturbing.

If propaganda was legalized in 2012 though, that does help explain why the political process at the moment is so messed up.

Now you see why I ask some posters how they verify the veracity of what they believe and post, I've not gotten a good answer yet other than they're "critical thinkers" :doh:

It also seems to me there was more legislation proposed on this subject right before Obama left office (not sure what happened with it haven't done any digging) and there was money in his budgets to fund what was in the article I posted in my prior post.

As a side note my nephew has a website and at one time one particular poster had over 20 logons, He was starting threads and carrying on conversations with himself using "popular rhetoric", trying to give other posters the impression what information he was disseminating was accurate and viewed favorably by many people. :doh:

^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, it would be nice to have the GOP talking points show some concern about alleged election interference. Too bad it seems to take a thread about the Clinton White House for that messaging to have that concern show up. In many others, I just see posts trying to dismiss it as a hoax. Quite peculiar.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ok. Let's also make sure that no Mexicans, Guatemalans, or Salvadorans vote either.
Still waiting on Donald's committee about illegal foreign voters to release that list of names they promised. Wonder what's taking so long?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Still waiting on Donald's committee about illegal foreign voters to release that list of names they promised. Wonder what's taking so long?
It takes time to come up with three million names. Give these people some time to properly do whatever it is they are charged to do!

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Now you see why I ask some posters how they verify the veracity of what they believe and post, I've not gotten a good answer yet other than they're "critical thinkers" :doh:
That does seem to be a go-to line these days. Apparently, they miss the obvious irony when they post it.
It also seems to me there was more legislation proposed on this subject right before Obama left office (not sure what happened with it haven't done any digging) and there was money in his budgets to fund what was in the article I posted in my prior post.
Great. A full-fledged deep-state propaganda machine. :doh:
As a side note my nephew has a website and at one time one particular poster had over 20 logons, He was starting threads and carrying on conversations with himself using "popular rhetoric", trying to give other posters the impression what information he was disseminating was accurate and viewed favorably by many people. :doh:

^_^
It would be funny ... if it weren't so sad.

Some of the most obvious examples are non-political. Companies and corporations hire people to post favorable reviews and comments about their products. They also manage to get unfavorable reviews and comments excised. :sigh:

If US elections are important enough that even other countries hire troll farms to influence the elections, is it any wonder that political entities employ similar trolls in the US? Is it really any wonder that a political party found a way to funnel money from the US government into blatant propaganda?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gonna need a time machine, given that the committee closed up shop and went home a while back.
The Obama Time Portal is available. Although they no longer offer discounts.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
From the "Yes, Virginia, there really was a vast left-wing conspiracy ... or, It's not just Russia to look out for" files:Clinton White House Created Secret 'Seminar Caller' Program for Talk Radio!

The Washington Free Beacon has unearthed a fascinating scoop about talk radio in the Clinton years using documents from the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock. The Democratic party developed an "elaborate, multi-year operation" in the mid-1990s that "deployed thousands of activists" to compete in the talk-radio wars after Republicans took the House in 1994.
Rush Limbaugh and other talk-radio stars have long talked about "seminar callers" who called in to dish Democrat Party talking points. It turned out that "conspriracy theory" was spot-on accurate. ... Documents showed this was overseen at the highest levels of the Clinton White House.
It turns out there was a Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy, and Hillary was bringing it to fruition
.​

If the DNC produced thousands of 'seminar callers' over twenty years ago ... one wonders just how many such internet zombies might be active today? :scratch:
Everyone knew about seminar callers in the 90s. Limbaugh used to joke about them and call them out. This isn't new stuff.

Upvote 0