Clinton investigators told Obama DOJ not willing to charge her on espionage statue

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
ETA: I see @essentialsaltes has already covered this and helpfully included the actual verbiage.:wave:

Hi Five!

I just cut & paste what you already put in the other thread (but at least I left a Useful rating!)

• Friendly
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟906,947.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I guess you possibly just don't understand cover ups and how well they work at times? Especially when many heads in Washington are on the line.

And possibly you have not studied the subject matter knowing that much of this has been revealed in the last few days.

Well then again I guess some Stations don't even cover it?

Now that it's all Breaking open after all of this time expect to hear much more.

If your job and future and reputation was on the line how far would you go to protect it? That's what's going on.

I was heavily involved in politics here in the East County of San Diego and that's how it works and it just ain't rocket science.

Everybody covering their own rear end. And man so many fall short at doing that.

M-Bob

Please Bob, tell us all about your extensive experience with cover ups.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess you possibly just don't understand cover ups and how well they work at times? Especially when many heads in Washington are on the line.
You know, about one-third to 1/2 of Federal employees are Republican, right? You don’t think that maybe they’d quash any nefarious dealings from “Madam Secretary”?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

And possibly you have not studied the subject matter knowing that much of this has been revealed in the last few days.

Well then again I guess some Stations don't even cover it?

Now that it's all Breaking open after all of this time expect to hear much more.

If your job and future and reputation was on the line how far would you go to protect it? That's what's going on.

I was heavily involved in politics here in the East County of San Diego and that's how it works and it just ain't rocket science.

Everybody covering their own rear end. And man so many fall short at doing that.

M-Bob

So are the Republican investigators just completely useless and inept? I mean, they've been trying to pin something on her for over 20 years, and have completely failed to do so. Yet you continue to believe something you have absolutely no prove to support. Why?

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Lock her up!" was just the Donald playing to the crowd. I doubt he ever had any intention of doing so.

He also suggested the "Second Amendment people" could act against her if she had been elected.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hillary Clinton investigators were told Obama DOJ 'not willing to charge' her on key espionage statute: internal chart

Hillary Clinton
Lisa Page said the Obama administration's Justice Department advised the FBI not to pursue the gross negligence statute for Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified information; chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reports.
An internal chart prepared by federal investigators working on the so-called "Midyear Exam" probe into Hillary Clinton's emails, exclusively reviewed by Fox News, contained the words "NOTE: DOJ not willing to charge this" next to a key statute on the mishandling of classified information. The notation appeared to contradict former FBI Director James Comey's repeated claims that his team made its decision that Clinton should not face criminal charges independently.

Isn’t Lisa Page and Peter Strzok are liar , corrupt and nothing they did in FBI should be taken seriously? That was the notion from President Trump and all republicans. But now that some of Lisa Pages’ statement can be used against HRC or Obama Administration, they are truthful?

You can’t have both ways, when you don’t like their statement you call them liar or corrupt, and then when you like their statement you use that against HRC or democrat.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hillary Clinton investigators were told Obama DOJ 'not willing to charge' her on key espionage statute: internal chart

Hillary Clinton
Lisa Page said the Obama administration's Justice Department advised the FBI not to pursue the gross negligence statute for Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified information; chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reports.
An internal chart prepared by federal investigators working on the so-called "Midyear Exam" probe into Hillary Clinton's emails, exclusively reviewed by Fox News, contained the words "NOTE: DOJ not willing to charge this" next to a key statute on the mishandling of classified information. The notation appeared to contradict former FBI Director James Comey's repeated claims that his team made its decision that Clinton should not face criminal charges independently.

I would like to know why it took a year for this to come out. Whoever advised the FBI lawyer Page is guilty of obstructing justice. This news reveals the plan A fix was already in. Both of the Clintons are guilty, the dynamic duo wrote the book on how to use power and wealth to sweep corruption under a rug and methods of destroying evidence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would like to know why it took a year for this to come out. Whoever advised the FBI lawyer Page is guilty of obstructing justice. This news reveals the plan A fix was already in. Both of the Clintons are guilty, the dynamic duo wrote the book on how to use power and wealth to sweep corruption under a rug and methods of destroying evidence.
And your Republican President and DOJ are not acting on this not really new information..... why?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isn’t Lisa Page and Peter Strzok are liar , corrupt and nothing they did in FBI should be taken seriously? That was the notion from President Trump and all republicans. But now that some of Lisa Pages’ statement can be used against HRC or Obama Administration, they are truthful?

You can’t have both ways, when you don’t like their statement you call them liar or corrupt, and then when you like their statement you use that against HRC or democrat.

Some will attempt to get honest when the hammer comes down.

Most don't expect to get caught but when they do spill the beans.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0