Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's a thread for comedian Jimmy Dore's You-tube video entitled below. I would link to it but Jimmy has a bad habit of using language that is barred by the rules of the board.

Clinton Consultant Attacks Jimmy Dore For Exposing Warren Lying

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There’s been no evidence Warren lied. This entire thing has been nothing but conservatives imagining inconsistencies in her story that don’t exist, as has been pointed out in multiple threads already.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,049.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There’s been no evidence Warren lied. This entire thing has been nothing but conservatives imagining inconsistencies in her story that don’t exist, as has been pointed out in multiple threads already.
So, how do you square the two videos?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This entire thing has been nothing but conservatives imagining inconsistencies in her story that don’t exist, as has been pointed out in multiple threads already.

Jimmy Dore is no conservative! He is a Bernie Bro! He was featured on TYT AKA "the Young Turks" for years before he amicably parted ways with Cenk U over differences.

I've actually wanted to cover him for a long time, but his cussing makes that difficult here. Below is one of the few videos I can use of him interviewing some new Dem politician.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Jimmy Dore is no conservative! He is a Bernie Bro!

Oh, well, that's much better then.

He was featured on TYT AKA "the Young Turks" for years before he amicably parted ways with Cenk U over differences.

I've actually wanted to cover him for a long time, but his cussing makes that difficult here. Below is one of the few video I can use of him interviewing some new Dem politician.

Political leanings aside (i.e. the following comments apply across the spectrum), I don't understand why so many people follow so many of these new podcasters / commentators when they're just so lousy at it. I skimmed through the video referenced in the OP and feel dumber for it. Why are people listening to this guy, TYT, Milo, or Joe Rogan when there are better, smarter, more insightful commentators out there?

Anyways - regarding Warren, there has been no evidence of lying that I've seen. In the old interview, she sort of skipped over the details of why she left the job. Once somebody asked her about it recently, she explained that her contract was renewed, but then rescinded once she started showing; minutes from the school board meetings are consistent with that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It appears designed to address Donald's constant lies (average 12 per day). It's either "everyone lies" or "it's not our guy who's the liar, it's your guy". Warren has a stellar reputation for being honest and astute with actual policy proposals (in contrast to "I can't tell you but I have a plan").

Upvote 0