✟26,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Clinton backer paid $500k to fund Trump accusers | Daily Mail Online
A Hillary Clinton backer reportedly paid half a million dollars to pay a lawyer representing women accusing then-presidential candidate Donald Trump of sexual misconduct.

Susie Tompkins Buell, a long-time Clinton donor, paid celebrity lawyer Lisa Bloom $500,000 to fund security, relocation and possibly a 'safe house,' for women who might 'find the courage to speak out' against Trump, the New York Times reported.

Clinton operative David Brock also gave $200,000, through his nonprofit group, to Bloom

Zatek(found this interesting) :wave:

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
How do you think they went about it, an ad on Craig's list?
So they put an advertisement on Craig's list for a lawyer to come up with some ladies who were prepared to say that Trump sexually harassed them. My parrot told me it had a dream - that the lawyer went cruising in the red light district and said to a group of ladies standing on a street corner, "Psst! Wanna make a few bucks?"

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So they put an advertisement on Craig's list for a lawyer to come up with some ladies who were prepared to say that Trump sexually harassed them. My parrot told me it had a dream - that the lawyer went cruising in the red light district and said to a group of ladies standing on a street corner, "Psst! Wanna make a few bucks?"
Sure why not? That makes as much sense as anything.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like bribery and dirty politics to me.
Trump is always threatening to take people to court. If you say the truth about a man like Trump, you may need a lot of money to defend yourself when they attack you with many high power attorneys.

Let's not forget, there are multiple women who say Trump was a perverted peeping Tom on them when they were children. That would make Trump a pedophile. I think if a man is accused by many women of being a pedophile, that should be investigated. What do you think? Please do not forget that Trump himself is on record bragging about being a perverted peeping tom on the women in his pageants.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Trump is always threatening to take people to court. If you say the truth about a man like Trump, you may need a lot of money to defend yourself when they attack you with many high power attorneys.

Let's not forget, there are multiple women who say Trump was a perverted peeping Tom on them when they were children. That would make Trump a pedophile. I think if a man is accused by many women of being a pedophile, that should be investigated. What do you think? Please do not forget that Trump himself is on record bragging about being a perverted peeping tom on the women in his pageants.
That's why if I was going to say anything about Mr Trump that might make me vulnerable to litigation I would say that I had a dream about my parrot saying those things. Then all I would be doing is to describe the dream. Very hard to prove liability on what a parrot in a dream says!

Upvote 0