Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
31,487 scientists say global warming is a total hoax;
now they’re speaking out against junk (fake) science

"Over 31,000 scientists have united against the political agenda of global warming. The scientific consensus, which includes over 9,000 scientists with Ph.D.s, supports the necessity of carbon dioxide and sheds light on the agenda of global warming, which includes industrial energy rationing, central economic planning, and global taxation schemes. These scientists are now speaking out against the hoax of global warming and how global agreements to limit greenhouse gases are actually destructive to all plant and animal life on the planet.

The petition, which includes important peer-reviewed research, is backed by various scientists with a wide spectrum of expertise. The petition warns the United States about signing international treaties that only put a financial burden on the citizens of the country, steal national sovereignty, and restrict its energy production. The global warming alarmism, in other words, is pseudo-warfare designed to take down a country."

• Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Has absolutely NO relation to "carbon price" as Venus long ago destroyed its atmosphere with atomic polution. Like other alien creatures Venusians learned the hard wayj and almost became non-existent. Fortunately, a few envenomental scientists eventually created new technologies for sustaining and enhancing their advanced subterranean Venetian culture. After all you said "on" Venus NOT 'in' Venus ;)
Venus cannot support life because it's CO2 hothouse makes like impossible. You can only have so much CO2 in the atmosphere before it sets of a chain of events that destroys life.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Gee, three of our favorite topics, all glopped together LOL :)

In France, Macron shmoozed Trump, moving him to a more agnostic stance on Climate Change. There is no telling at this point whether the US will rejoin the Paris Agreement, but it could happen. Macron did this by showing Trump the connection between Climate Change and Terrorism. Macron: My charm may have changed Trump's mind on climate change

I've read some of the abstracts of these journal articles, and I think it's worth mentioning that the "terrorism" they are talking about is unlike what we are calling terrorism today. The terrorism today is largely political-religious movements designed to take over whole countries and even the world in the name of ideology. The terrorism these scientific studies are talking about is really groups fighting for resources in a world where there is not enough food or water -- the kind of thing you see on TV science fiction shows. While that could indeed very likely become a reality, I just thought it important to point out that this is what is meant by "terrorism."

That's already happening in Syria. Religion is just one facet of the conflict.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Gee, three of our favorite topics, all glopped together LOL :)

In France, Macron shmoozed Trump, moving him to a more agnostic stance on Climate Change. There is no telling at this point whether the US will rejoin the Paris Agreement, but it could happen. Macron did this by showing Trump the connection between Climate Change and Terrorism. Macron: My charm may have changed Trump's mind on climate change

I've read some of the abstracts of these journal articles, and I think it's worth mentioning that the "terrorism" they are talking about is unlike what we are calling terrorism today. The terrorism today is largely political-religious movements designed to take over whole countries and even the world in the name of ideology. The terrorism these scientific studies are talking about is really groups fighting for resources in a world where there is not enough food or water -- the kind of thing you see on TV science fiction shows. While that could indeed very likely become a reality, I just thought it important to point out that this is what is meant by "terrorism."
NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
A staggering 30,000 scientists have come forward confirming that man-made climate change is a hoax perpetuated by the elite in order to make money.

One of the experts is weather channel founder, John Coleman, who warns that huge fortunes are being made by man-made climate change proponents such as Al Gore. http://humansarefree.com/.../over-30000-scientists...

Upvote 0