Cleveland doctor who claimed Covid vaccine caused magnetism under medical board investigation

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Cleveland doctor who claimed Covid vaccine caused magnetism under medical board investigation

I, for one, was happy to see that she's getting put on the hot seat.

I've divulged some of this 'to the class' before, but prior to covid, when my dad was battling cancer, this is the "doctor" that was providing quack cures and talked him out of receiving legitimate therapy (and charging large sums for naturopathic "remedies") until it was too late. (my dad's not the only one from their church group who made the mistake of putting his well-being in her hands, 3 other people from their church - who seemed to think she was legit for some reason - got burned as well...2 others who were cancer afflicted and saw their cancer progress to stage 4)

It's no surprise to me that she was one of the high profile names in the anti-vaxxer movement.

If they start issuing compensatory rulings, I plan on making my mom aware so that she can get reimbursed for the money Tenpenny talked him into taking out of their bank account to pay for "treatment" when he was scared and vulnerable (and likely not thinking clearly)

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,055.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That’s probably what causing your wi-fi problems.

On such note, I did start having bluetooth (BT) interference since after getting covid virus and vaccines.

I had BT interference before that could easily be attributed to other devices, but now I'm getting interference with my BT headset if simply put the phone in my pocket or behind my back.

Although I did get metal plates in my arm at the same time due to bone fracture. I never had the metal things removed. It's only a very small region in the arm with metal but I get interference if the phone is placed on other parts of my body far away from the metal plates.

Upvote 0