Clergy Participating in Protests Against Gay Rights Parade in the Country of Georgia

Dec 22, 2010
✟1,424.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
IMHO Taking part in that anti-gay party of Clergy is redundantly. Ordinary people could make outrage without help of Church.

Need to point: gays, gays are so gays. Cant to live without screaming about their nature. Wanna to promote their style of life to get more "fresh meat". One of global aim - to take our children. I respect right of gays to be like they wanna be, but respect rights of parents which want to protect future of family from depravity (end of which is total degeneration) also.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
IMHO Taking part in that anti-gay party of Clergy is redundantly. Ordinary people could make outrage without help of Church.

Need to point: gays, gays are so gays. Cant to live without screaming about their nature. Wanna to promote their style of life to get more "fresh meat". One of global aim - to take our children. I respect right of gays to be like they wanna be, but respect rights of parents which want to protect future of family from depravity also.

I agree with what your saying, but i think todays parents are the culprits. I think many of them promote this agenda. When young men go out and protest against the immorality of ' western values', the older generation attack them. They have betrayed their children and plot at every corner to screw them up.

The media attacks clergy when they protest against the immorality of western values, and when its the young men in their 20's and 30's protesting for traditional values, the old geezers in the media, in politics, and the elitists in the ivy leagues slander them. They call them neo-nazis and fascists or like in todays New York Post, a photos of well-groomed physically fit young men in their 20's protesting islam in Britian, were refered to as 'beer-swilling ultra-nationalists'. Isnt it amazing how these young men are native indigenous brits and it is their own kind, their own relatives who slander them. The same thing has taken place in Greece where the 'palikaria' are slandered as neo-nazis and fascists by the old slobs in politics and in the media. And its the same in America, as i mentioned before when numerous high profile mayors threatened the livelihood of business owners, if they dont accept homosexuality. The 'Herman Van Rompoys' of the west better watch their backs as their own kids are fed up with them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dec 22, 2010
✟1,424.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Cappadocious

getting lulz? :) Your children are in safety. I am happy for it. Guy from photo had got a lot of lulz from children's theme, nowadays trying to escape meeting with parents with help of police.

Ps I dont praise or approve georgians, but can understand. and moreover my attitude to geogia are very-very cautious.

Attachments

• 462321.jpg
    462321.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We really need a head shaking smilie, the sighing smilie just doesn't convey the same feeling.

I am pretty sure vandalizing and destroying someone else's property is a sin. I am equally sure endangering &/ or injuring another person's body and life is a sin. So I want to know how they plan on protesting those sins. I mean if they act like a pack of rabid dogs for sins of sexual perversion do they act like actual Christians and protest peacefully for the violence they committed. Probably not because there has been increasing love for anarchy and chaos in this world.

I have no respect for anyone who behaves like a rabid dog for political change or for any other reason . That is nothing more than the act of an adolescent mind.
I agree. I think it's makes them no better than the people they're protesting against.

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,488.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It might help understanding to realize that the basis which the same-sex and polygamous movements have in the US and even Europe is non-existent in the East, so the drive to establish and impose such "liberties" are literally foreign influence and interference.

I think most of us agree that the Church and its representatives should not be engaging in violent protest, but that lawful force is legitimate, and if the people as a whole want to drive such behavior from the public square, they are ultimately entitled to do so - and are right to do so.

Reactions: gracefullamb
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It might help understanding to realize that the basis which the same-sex and polygamous movements have in the US and even Europe is non-existent in the East, so the drive to establish and impose such "liberties" are literally foreign influence and interference.

I think most of us agree that the Church and its representatives should not be engaging in violent protest, but that lawful force is legitimate, and if the people as a whole want to drive such behavior from the public square, they are ultimately entitled to do so - and are right to do so.

Yes, I realized this in one of my posts a page or so back. I realized these countries aren't used to this type of behavior being paraded about in their countries, so shock or strong resistance should not be very surprising. It took me a moment, though, to think of that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Correct, now the question is, since the west was supposedly Christian why are they always the first to embrace perversion. We know that even outside the west, it is white countries that embrace the insatiable appetite of perversion. South Africa is directed by caucasians from cape town same like Argentina.

Regardless the young men are fed up with the beta- male forces of their culture. The older generation can despise them all they want the feeling is mutual.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rusmeister

Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,488.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't really buy it.

Hey, Capp, I live here. I see, not only what is in the media but what is on the streets. The number of all people engaged in marches and protests here barely breaks out of the dozens into the hundreds, there are only a handful of genuine activists, you can pretty much count them on the fingers of one hand, and a population that is OVERWHELMINGLY hostile to the ideas, that even the "intelligentsia" that says "live and let live" don't clear one percent.

So when any proposal with ANY serious backing. - generally financial and foreign - is raised, it's liable to tick people off.

I live here. I tell you what I see and it's not based on the Wag-the-Dog media. What exactly aren't you buying?

Upvote 0
Dec 22, 2010
✟1,424.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Rus r almost right.

Legalization of gaying in moral values like something normal comes from West. Gays were, are and 'll be in Russia, but they were illegal, quiet abnormally persons always before. Nowadays situation is changing.

some video about picket of gays and reaction of folk on it В Воронеже избили гей-активистов - YouTube

Just to remind about gays, lgbt and their aims some speech from "russian" liberal lesbian person with long tongue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n9M0xcs2Vw4

@buzuxi02

The media attacks clergy ...+ ...well-groomed physically fit young men...+...ultra-nationalists(in Russian reality stamp "nazists and fascists" is used) - can be sure all same and worse r here.

think todays parents are the culprits. - cant agree completly. think all these movings like immigaration, gays, depravation are business of "rulers" of this world. Sounds like Conspiracy theories, but it is as is.

Upvote 0

rusmeister

Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,488.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey, TBO,
Not sure why you say "almost". That video totally underscores what I said. A few people come out and make noise; a lot of people immediately object. The girl says "Fifty people attacking two" (three - she said either "двоих" or "троих"- but it makes no difference.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kristos

Servant
Aug 30, 2006
Minnesota
✟37,552.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
@Rus

Better to wrote: if i have translated correct, so Rus r right. or if my understanding of Rusmeisters post correct, so he is right. ;) sorry, sorry for my engl.

Are you using an electronic translator? I've been burnt by those before:) One time I was trying to tell my father in-law that I was suffering from back (spine) pain from work, and it came across as if I was having pain in my rectum from...:) My wife laughed at me for weeks!

Upvote 0

rusmeister

Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,488.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
@Rus

Better to wrote: if i have translated correct, so Rus r right. or if my understanding of Rusmeisters post correct, so he is right. ;) sorry, sorry for my engl.
You can throw some Russian my way if need be - I can handle it! :)

Hey - I've got a little loose time coming up in summer if you're ever in Moscow. PM me!

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Cappadocious

Sep 29, 2012
✟30,661.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Regardless the young men are fed up with the beta- male forces of their culture.
If you hate western ideas, then why are you espousing American pop-psych mumbo jumbo marketed to 21st century gullible, lonely American males?

Reactions: MKJ
Upvote 0