✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Love this phrase in there though:

I love it! I was completely expecting someone to misrepresent the article by cherry picking that phrase. Thank you so much for trying to deliberately mislead others.

Now I will correct the info and show just how sad dishonesty is as is displayed in Kerrmetric's response. The context is Clarke speculating why the CIA withheld the info for 15. There is no evidence on Clarke's theory and that is what that is talking about:

"Clarke believes the CIA tried to recruit the two men because the CIA chief himself had told Clarke he needed operatives inside al-Qaida.

While admitting there is no evidence, Clarke said it's the best explanation."

There is evidence the CIA tracked the hijackers as the article states:

"A CIA cable now confirms the agency knew the al-Qaida operatives were in the country and had tracked them from Malaysia to Los Angeles, before they moved to San Diego."

Now maybe Kerrmetric can offer a laughable explanation for his blatantly dishonest response.....

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I thought there were no hijackers, that that's just part of the OCT that the PTB need the sheeple to swallow.

You are free to think what you want but I have no idea why you would say there were no hijackers.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
You are free to think what you want but I have no idea why you would say there were no hijackers.

Because that's the sort of thing Truthers have been saying. Inside job, could never have been executed by al Qaeda, explosives with massive yet silent explosions, remote-controlled jets, controlled demolitions.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Because that's the sort of thing Truthers have been saying. Inside job, could never have been executed by al Qaeda, explosives with massive yet silent explosions, remote-controlled jets, controlled demolitions.

Aside from your false assumptions, any response to the op?

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm starting to wonder if people start conspiracy theories on purpose to keep silly people busy, in some sort of desperate attempt to keep them out of the way.

Im starting to wonder if people purposefully do not read op articles to look silly when posting?

It is a fact some hijackers were tracked by the CIA long before 9E. Had the article been read this would be known.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Aside from your false assumptions, any response to the op?

Just seems like one in a long line of discrete events Truthers bring up to support their alternative theory, even though as a whole, those discrete things don't add up to support the Truthers' alternative theory.

Add up all the Truther stuff together, and the whole picture becomes nonsense. In this case, previous assertions contradict the current assertion. Previous Assertion) Al-Qaeda couldn't have planned the attacks. Current assertion) Al-Qaeda had people in the US who were planning the attacks.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Just seems like one in a long line of discrete events Truthers bring up to support their alternative theory, even though as a whole, those discrete things don't add up to support the Truthers' alternative theory.

Add up all the Truther stuff together, and the whole picture becomes nonsense. In this case, previous assertions contradict the current assertion. Previous Assertion) Al-Qaeda couldn't have planned the attacks. Current assertion) Al-Qaeda had people in the US who were planning the attacks.

Good thing you have those strawmen.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The article tells me that the CIA effed up. Whether on purpose or due to negligence seems to be the question.

The question is not how or why they didn't share the info with the FBI. It is how did the cia suddenly lose enough contact that the hijackers continued unimpeded.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The question is not how or why they didn't share the info with the FBI. It is how did the cia suddenly lose enough contact that the hijackers continued unimpeded.

So...the planes were hijacked, then? Did the remote-control flight takeover of the plane freak them out?

Btodd

Upvote 0