Church with a young adult ministry

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm looking for a church with a coed young adult ministry in the Branson, Forsyth, or Hollister, Missouri area. The church can be Assembly Of God, Baptist or non denominational. Any suggestions?
There was a time when the common medium-sized (or larger) Southern Baptist communities had single ministries that were fairly successful.

Lately though, a lot of them have been scaling back on them. The reason is because (A) they're trying to appeal to certain types of married families (because those they have lots of babies) and (B) Millennials and younger Gen X'ers are taking a lot longer to get married for different reasons.

So my point is that you might have a real challenge on your hands.

Upvote 0

Vega1

Apr 16, 2019
NA
✟9,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There was a time when the common medium-sized (or larger) Southern Baptist communities had single ministries that were fairly successful.

Lately though, a lot of them have been scaling back on them. The reason is because (A) they're trying to appeal to certain types of married families (because those they have lots of babies) and (B) Millennials and younger Gen X'ers are taking a lot longer to get married for different reasons.

So my point is that you might have a real challenge on your hands.

I've noticed, the churches that I've looked at have a men's and women's ministry but it's gender segregated.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've noticed, the churches that I've looked at have a men's and women's ministry but it's gender segregated.
Whatever a total stranger's opinion might be worth to you, I believe segregating the groups by gender is for the best.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Whatever a total stranger's opinion might be worth to you, I believe segregating the groups by gender is for the best.

Some people like to only join segregated groups. Others prefer groups with both sexes. I like having both options for the whole congregation to be happy.

Upvote 0