Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ummm yeah, Satan is not pro-life. Satan is pro-abortion because abortion is intrinsically evil and Satan loves all things that are evil. The more evil, the better for Satan.
Yes and who allows Satan to get away with all this evil? Apparently, he's a pretty big part of the whole 'divine plan'. Otherwise, I don't see how he would get away with so much evil that flies in the face of God. But that's another topic completely.

Are either of you vegan?
No. I'm not.

Because in 99.9999% of cases it's wrong to kill babies.

Sure. Killings babies is abhorrent. Undeveloped fetuses are a little different. But the real issue comes when you look at what constitutes personhood. That is the real case to be made against abortion. That is where pro-lifer's always fail to make a distinction.

Upvote 0

Paradoxum

Liberty, Equality, Solidarity!
Sep 16, 2011
✟28,188.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Because in 99.9999% of cases it's wrong to kill babies.

99% of the time it is wrong to cut someone, but that doesn't mean surgery is wrong. A fetus isn't an average baby, if it is a baby at all. Importantly the circumstances are quite different from normal too.

You said that one caring for humans simply because they are human is racist. Your words, not mine. Then later you make an admission that it was simply for dramatic effect.

I agree, and I also explained that that is because it is just based on physical difference.

You diminish what it means to charge one with racism.

It doesn't diminish it in any way.

Upvote 0

sword_of_truth

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
✟15,499.00
Faith
Christian
I'm thankful your parents believed enough in abstract rules to not have aborted you as a foetus.

The sanctity of life is a deeply immoral principle. It rejects people and reality in favour of abstract rules with no backing.

Also when Christians use it, it tends to be a racist principle... caring about humans simply because they are human.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Church of Satan distances itself from pro-abortion activists chanting 'Hail Satan!' Turns out Satan is prolife
The UK Church of Satan follows LaVeyan Satanism. They do not worship Satan. They use Satan as a symbol to represent their values and the ways that they differ from traditional religions.

Upvote 0