Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
'Pupils need to be able to play with the many cloaks of identity and to explore the possibility of who they might be' say guidelines likely to fuel debate

Hmmmmm maybe I might need to read this again.

I am so one for learning through play in the classroom but I cannot help but take issue with a church body like the Church of England not adhering to the Bible on certain topics.

As a teacher in high school, I have come across students who are born one gender but identify as another and I have supported them to the best of my ability (within the capacity to learn my subject and have a learning environment free from bullying) without compromising my faith in the Gospel. But if the C of E are now saying that I must endorse especially younger children who are still developing socially.....?

As a side note, if anyone feels led to contribute to the below petition, that'll be great. They need 5000 signatures.

Scrap Guidance to Teachers in C of E schools promoting gender dysphoria among children

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
'Pupils need to be able to play with the many cloaks of identity and to explore the possibility of who they might be' say guidelines likely to fuel debate

I am so one for learning through play in the classroom but I cannot help but take issue with a church body like the Church of England not adhering to the Bible on certain topics.

As a teacher in high school, I have come across students who are born one gender but identify as another and I have supported them to the best of my ability (within the capacity to learn my subject and have a learning environment free from bullying) without compromising my faith in the Gospel. But if the C of E are now saying that I must endorse especially younger children who are still developing socially.....?

As a side note, if anyone feels led to contribute to the below petition, that'll be great. They need 5000 signatures.

Scrap Guidance to Teachers in C of E schools promoting gender dysphoria among children

Signed!

Praying! (((hug)))

• Agree
Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm sure her majesty's great-grand children will not be subject to this.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

One in 500 males have Klinefelter syndrome where males inherit one or more extra X chromosomes--their genotype is XXY or more rarely XXXY or XY/XXY mosaic. My wife just says these people have mixed up and confused chromosomes. In her culture they are socially accepted and not ostracized the way they are in some cultures.

Upvote 0