Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Brothers and sisters.

i am Liang from Indonesia.
I am a christian i believe in God and have tasted the gift of the Spirit.
I believe in God and i often met prophets here and there.

i come here asking for advice and prayer.
My suffering of insomnia has started 4 years ago due to my own mistake and maybe fate that my maid was so noisy at night since then my sleep is disturbed badly. Causing me to have insomnia. What i mean by insomnia is constant sleepless night over night. For years i pray and seek God without any solution and end up making me to be full of anxiety and fear also deppression. Many times i have suicidal thought lately since i feel i cant live like this anymore. It was so hard . I was so againt medication at first but these last few years i cant handle it and went to a shrink and being prescribed this and that which help me to sleep. A few days ago though a prophet came to me and pray he doesnt even know me and i just met him.... he told me that God disagree with the pills and stuff and ask me to throw it away because God has no plan with the pills. Hearing this from God i cried inside i am thinking why You Lord want me to suffer . I cant accept living zombie and pain in the head and body every second everyday . I am tormented i am suffering. Then the prophet said to me God want me to be like Daniel in the den of lions. hearing this i lose hope . Problem is i am still young i am still 28.... God why..... please guys pray for me help me maybe God can heal me changing His mind. I cant handle this anymore .

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Liang nice meeting you here not so nice hearing you are suffering from insomnia and depression.

Please, please don't listen to that so called prophet, he doesn't know the word of God rightly. Me believe i have believed such nosense myself. i suffer from Schizo effective disorder and for years believed that not illness but evil spirits were the cause of my suffering. Time and again i threw the pills away to go by faith alone. Honest i didn't lack faith, i still believe God can heal me but i also know know that He sends us medications to help us. Each time i stopped my medicine i ended up in hospital again, it was so frustrating because i wanted it to be true. i wanted God to heal me.

Good counseling and good medications is what you need first of all, and then when you have stabilised a bit, good solid teaching in God's loving truth so you stay in tune with the spirit. To understand how He works is essential.

i i don't take my medicine i go psychotic and become deeply depressed and/or manically joyful. i also suffer from sleep problems and take a A.D to help me sleep, it works really well.

Find help and stay away from those who take your support away from you. They are dangerous to your faith and your well being.

Much love from your Christian brother.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear about your insomnia, I have suffered from insomnia for many years. Perhaps mine is not as bad or you have insomnia and depression or some other issue.

How do you know this person is a prophet?
1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Just because this person said this, does not mean he is speaking for God. God is not against medication, he created the very substances used in them.

Please take your medication and find a church who will support you.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Brothers and sisters.

My suffering of insomnia has started 4 years ago due to my own mistake and maybe fate that my maid was so noisy at night since then my sleep is disturbed badly. Causing me to have insomnia. What i mean by insomnia is constant sleepless night over night. For years i pray and seek God without any solution and end up making me to be full of anxiety and fear also deppression. Many times i have suicidal thought lately since i feel i cant live like this anymore. It was so hard . I was so againt medication at first but these last few years i cant handle it and went to a shrink and being prescribed this and that which help me to sleep. A few days ago though a prophet came to me and pray he doesnt even know me and i just met him.... he told me that God disagree with the pills and stuff and ask me to throw it away because God has no plan with the pills. Hearing this from God i cried inside i am thinking why You Lord want me to suffer . I cant accept living zombie and pain in the head and body every second everyday . I am tormented i am suffering. Then the prophet said to me God want me to be like Daniel in the den of lions. hearing this i lose hope . Problem is i am still young i am still 28.... God why..... please guys pray for me help me maybe God can heal me changing His mind. I cant handle this anymore .
I had insomnia. Gave up caffeine. Checked what foods or deficiencies cause insomnia. I tried chamomile tea. I was trying to sleep on an old mattress the old owners left behind. I detected a horrible odor coming from it after the perfume they put on it wore off. I ordered a new mattress. Closed my bedroom door and put a sleeping bag on my living room floor. Slept nine or ten hours, woke up and praised God. I can think more clearly after a good night’s sleep.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
please guys pray for me

Lord we pray to you for Hadi cahyadi m chronic insomnia, heal him in the name of Jesus. Help him to know what a prophet and false prophet is. Deliver him from evil spirits. Guide to proper medical treatment. Pray that he may read the Bible, especially the gospels. That he'd know Jesus in a deeper way. Do this miracle in his life we pray. In Jesus name, Amen.

John 20:31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Upvote 0

ZaneHe

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
College Station
✟75,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, You know what happened to Liang and You have your great plan on him. May Your will be done on him. Liang is Your child, and You love him. Please protect him and save him out of insomnia and depression. All the glory to God! Pray in our savior Jesus's name, Amen!

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Brothers and sisters.

You might also try black out curtains and ear covers or ear plugs to block noise of snoring.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Liang,

It is not a sin to take medicine. Please, do not believe everyone who calls themselves a prophet. Many do this, but few are.

God has given us medical expertise and wisdom to know how to make and use medicine for our benefit. It's not a sin to use pills to help us if we're ill. Faith is awesome. It does not have to be in competition with medical help, when we need it.

Father, please help Liang to find good, balanced, loving, wise Christian help and guidance. Grant him grace, help, strength, peace, access to medication that will help him, and access to wise and loving doctors, and practical help. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Jul 3, 2020
Surabaya
✟15,888.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Liang nice meeting you here not so nice hearing you are suffering from insomnia and depression.

Please, please don't listen to that so called prophet, he doesn't know the word of God rightly. Me believe i have believed such nosense myself. i suffer from Schizo effective disorder and for years believed that not illness but evil spirits were the cause of my suffering. Time and again i threw the pills away to go by faith alone. Honest i didn't lack faith, i still believe God can heal me but i also know know that He sends us medications to help us. Each time i stopped my medicine i ended up in hospital again, it was so frustrating because i wanted it to be true. i wanted God to heal me.

Good counseling and good medications is what you need first of all, and then when you have stabilised a bit, good solid teaching in God's loving truth so you stay in tune with the spirit. To understand how He works is essential.

i i don't take my medicine i go psychotic and become deeply depressed and/or manically joyful. i also suffer from sleep problems and take a A.D to help me sleep, it works really well.

Find help and stay away from those who take your support away from you. They are dangerous to your faith and your well being.

Much love from your Christian brother.

Thank you brother how are you now? how long have you been this way if i may ask?
Sorry to hear about your insomnia, I have suffered from insomnia for many years. Perhaps mine is not as bad or you have insomnia and depression or some other issue.

How do you know this person is a prophet?
1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Just because this person said this, does not mean he is speaking for God. God is not against medication, he created the very substances used in them.

Please take your medication and find a church who will support you.

hellow its because how the heck he know about all of this situation in the first place thats why im concerned so much.

I had insomnia. Gave up caffeine. Checked what foods or deficiencies cause insomnia. I tried chamomile tea. I was trying to sleep on an old mattress the old owners left behind. I detected a horrible odor coming from it after the perfume they put on it wore off. I ordered a new mattress. Closed my bedroom door and put a sleeping bag on my living room floor. Slept nine or ten hours, woke up and praised God. I can think more clearly after a good night’s sleep.
good for you but my case is physiopsychological insomnia or paradoxical insomnia where i try to sleep so hard which cause sleep to backfire. its horrible i tell you its like mental disease or disorder. It is not caused by organic issue but mental issue.

I cannot know if that prophet is for real or not. But I know the Father is just as happy to talk to you as to anyone else. I pray He will be the One to tell you what to do and lead you to good sleep.

i really wish God can speak to me directly right now i am so lonely i need His guidance.

Lord we pray to you for Hadi cahyadi m chronic insomnia, heal him in the name of Jesus. Help him to know what a prophet and false prophet is. Deliver him from evil spirits. Guide to proper medical treatment. Pray that he may read the Bible, especially the gospels. That he'd know Jesus in a deeper way. Do this miracle in his life we pray. In Jesus name, Amen.

John 20:31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Thank you for praying for me i need it so much. Im still so young and already living with chronic issue like this i need prayer so i dont do stuff i dont want to do.

Dear Heavenly Father, You know what happened to Liang and You have your great plan on him. May Your will be done on him. Liang is Your child, and You love him. Please protect him and save him out of insomnia and depression. All the glory to God! Pray in our savior Jesus's name, Amen!

Thank you and God bless you!

Dear Liang,

It is not a sin to take medicine. Please, do not believe everyone who calls themselves a prophet. Many do this, but few are.

God has given us medical expertise and wisdom to know how to make and use medicine for our benefit. It's not a sin to use pills to help us if we're ill. Faith is awesome. It does not have to be in competition with medical help, when we need it.

Father, please help Liang to find good, balanced, loving, wise Christian help and guidance. Grant him grace, help, strength, peace, access to medication that will help him, and access to wise and loving doctors, and practical help. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Thank you dear thank you... it is just i am so surprised how this guy know all of these stuff and yes he claim so many times he is a prophet and he not call himself prophet but chosen by many prophet to be a prophet. What make me to believe him is that how he knew all what i have been through and what will happen in the future. i am shocked. i met a lot of pastor who pray with miracles and many prophecy in Jesus name but i never once meet someone who knew stuff in anyone life. almost like he can see through you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hellow its because how the heck he know about all of this situation in the first place thats why im concerned so much.

They could have talked to someone who knows you or seen you post about it someplace.

Never take some random person's say so on being a prophet. Are they established as a prophet in a church where others will back them up? What is the doctrine of this church and what is this persons doctrine/core beliefs?

I am not saying that this man is a false prophet, but he may be.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
This is why you need to do the checks.

Knowing the future is not something that guarantees a person is a prophet of God.
This girl did fortune-telling by a demon.
Acts 16:16-18
As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. She followed Paul and us, crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.” And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And it came out that very hour.

Upvote 0

chapmic

Follower of Jesus
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
✟50,507.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure about the prophet part, but I will be praying for you! I do know that God never wants you to give up hope. Sometimes we have to go through suffering, it doesn't mean you did anything wrong to deserve it, but I am sure that the suffering will end for joy always comes in the morning. I am praying for your healing in Jesus name and for the Holy Spirit to lead you and give you peace!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, may this one's internal time clock which You created within him. be reset so the body will know when to sleep and when to wake. Heal him instantly or through medical intervention. We give You the praise and glory. I also ask that You will help him to trust in You and test Your Word against those who claim to be prophets. Expose the truth and help him to sleep naturally once again and get rest for body, mind and spirit, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
Jul 3, 2020
Surabaya
✟15,888.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They could have talked to someone who knows you or seen you post about it someplace.

Never take some random person's say so on being a prophet. Are they established as a prophet in a church where others will back them up? What is the doctrine of this church and what is this persons doctrine/core beliefs?

I am not saying that this man is a false prophet, but he may be.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
This is why you need to do the checks.

Knowing the future is not something that guarantees a person is a prophet of God.
This girl did fortune-telling by a demon.
Acts 16:16-18
As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. She followed Paul and us, crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.” And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And it came out that very hour.

I understand about your concern about this guy. I cant say much i am afraid if he really is the prophet of God we are being rude to God Himself. If he is not prophet let God be the judge i cant judge him. You are saying looking at online or anything anywhere it is impossible i never post or tell my pain to anyone i keep it at heart. I think we are different kind of christian i am charismatic thats why i believe this stuff.

I am not sure about the prophet part, but I will be praying for you! I do know that God never wants you to give up hope. Sometimes we have to go through suffering, it doesn't mean you did anything wrong to deserve it, but I am sure that the suffering will end for joy always comes in the morning. I am praying for your healing in Jesus name and for the Holy Spirit to lead you and give you peace!
Thank you brother i pray for you too.

Heavenly Father, may this one's internal time clock which You created within him. be reset so the body will know when to sleep and when to wake. Heal him instantly or through medical intervention. We give You the praise and glory. I also ask that You will help him to trust in You and test Your Word against those who claim to be prophets. Expose the truth and help him to sleep naturally once again and get rest for body, mind and spirit, In Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you so much brother GBU

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Brothers and sisters.

I'm worried about you Hadi. I used to suffer from insomnia too and I know the hell it can put you through. Please stay away from those so-called prophets as they maybe making your situation worse and not have your welfare at heart. I'm praying for you and that you receive proper treatment for your insomnia.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand about your concern about this guy. I cant say much i am afraid if he really is the prophet of God we are being rude to God Himself. If he is not prophet let God be the judge i cant judge him. You are saying looking at online or anything anywhere it is impossible i never post or tell my pain to anyone i keep it at heart. I think we are different kind of christian i am charismatic thats why i believe this stuff.

Definitely not rude, God is the one who warns us against false prophets and to test the spirits.

I didn't say I don't believe in prophets, but in this case I am inclined to be sceptical.

Like the above poster, I am worried. Praying that you may feel God's guidance.

Upvote 0
Jul 3, 2020
Surabaya
✟15,888.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm worried about you Hadi. I used to suffer from insomnia too and I know the hell it can put you through. Please stay away from those so-called prophets as they maybe making your situation worse and not have your welfare at heart. I'm praying for you and that you receive proper treatment for your insomnia.
Hellow brother , are you not suffering from insomnia now? can tell me what happen? i cant say much about the prophet. But thank you so much for the prayer. God bless you too

Definitely not rude, God is the one who warns us against false prophets and to test the spirits.

I didn't say I don't believe in prophets, but in this case I am inclined to be sceptical.

Like the above poster, I am worried. Praying that you may feel God's guidance.

i understand your point of view. i will try to be carefull with people calling themself prophet. I wish i can talk to God now i am desperate.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wish i can talk to God now i am desperate.

You can talk to God now, yes that's what prayer is, talking to God Here is a prayer if you want to follow or make you own....

Dear Father God I come to you in Jesus name and ask for your help with my insomnia. Please heal me. Guide me to proper treatment too. Give me trustworthy people in my life. Help me to know you better through your word and prayer. In Jesus name I ask, Amen.

Jesus gave disciple how to pray.
[Mat 6:9-13 NASB] 9 "Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 'Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. 11 'Give us this day our daily bread. 12 'And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 'And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. [For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.']

Best is to read word of God everyday... link: Gospel of John

• Agree
Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hellow brother , are you not suffering from insomnia now? can tell me what happen? i cant say much about the prophet. But thank you so much for the prayer. God bless you too

i understand your point of view. i will try to be carefull with people calling themself prophet. I wish i can talk to God now i am desperate.

You can always talk to God. No matter where you are.

One way if you are unsure how is to use the Lords prayer and expand on the areas of trouble that pertain to you.

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hellow brother , are you not suffering from insomnia now? can tell me what happen? i cant say much about the prophet. But thank you so much for the prayer. God bless you.

Hi Hadi, I still have sleep problems as I suffer from Depression/Anxiety/Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but it is not so bad as I learnt to manage it. I'm blessed in that I don't have to work anymore and are able to remove all stress and problems from my life so I have peace, this involves both spiritual and mental work. Unfortunately there is no simple way to deal with insomnia, but I guess in some cases you can learn to manage it by ridding your life of stress and learn to manage your anxiety. Spending quiet time with myself to process all my thoughts helped me and it also helps to make sure you eat healthy food and look after yourself. I also suggest you take a vitamin B complex to help your body deal with stress and if the doctor can give you good medication that helps you then take it. And most import is that you pray to God and don't give up. Pray for healing, pray for proper treatment and pray that you experience his presence in you life always so that you have the assurance of his love, we all need that!

Many people here are worried about you as I am and I will keep you in my prayers too Hadi! God be with you and carry you through your struggles.

Victor.

Upvote 0