Christmas music?

E

Eternity 4 Ever

chick_for_Christ said:
When do YOU start listening to Christmas music?

I started today :)
I love christmas music and can't get enough of it :D . I cant wait until the radio starts to play christmas music non-stop, but i have to wait a little longer :p

so when do you guys start listening?

I'm like you I never get tired of listening to Chistmas music
We start to listen to them on the radio Thanksgiving Day. But if was wasin charge of playing them I would play all year round they are so pretty. :clap: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

AmandaT

May 3, 2005
Nashvegas, TN
✟7,858.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I usually don't listen to Christmas music until the week of and once I do it's always on CDs I've purchased myself with artists I actually like.

I purposefully avoid the radio the weeks of December before then to keep from having to hear the same five Christmas songs on repeat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MJ_Avalanche

Nov 13, 2004
Florida
✟8,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Buckeye said:
I listen to the Trans Siberian Orchestra trilogy year-round. I'll pull the rest out just before Thanksgiving.
And I saw Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night... So I guess you could say I started last night. :lol

Upvote 0

sing4him

Senior Veteran
Aug 13, 2005
Arkansas
✟20,194.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
chick_for_Christ said:
When do YOU start listening to Christmas music?

I started today :)
I love christmas music and can't get enough of it :D . I cant wait until the radio starts to play christmas music non-stop, but i have to wait a little longer :p

so when do you guys start listening?

I've been listening to it since August 24th ~~~ when we previewed our Christmas musical in choir. We have to have it memorized so I've been listening to it every day!!!

LOL!!! ^_^ We also had refreshments that night and had decorated the choir room for Christmas. Well, I had to run get some things for the food tables. The checker commented on the fact that I was "getting ready for Christmas early". I told her I was actually going to a Christmas party that night. Of course she looked at me like I'd lost my marbles. But I explained to her what it was ("Christmas in August") ~~~ not sure if she really believed me or not. LOLOL!!! ^_^ ;) ^_^

Upvote 0

MJ_Avalanche

Nov 13, 2004
Florida
✟8,298.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Buckeye said:
Did you see the East tour or West tour? Do you happen to have a setlist?
East. The show was actually the first stop on the tour. Down here in Lakeland.

I don't have a full set, but they basically did "Christmas Eve and Other Stories" and then went into a bunch of random songs from the rest of their CDs. They closed with a ridiculous version of Sarajevo. Tons of theatrics. Oh, and they did one song off their new record "Nightcastle" (I think, if I remember correctly). Oh, my, goodness. That song was dark, and absolutely incredible. They did Wish Liszt. Requim (the 5th). What else... Can't remember.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

steverock

Veteran
Mar 15, 2004
✟9,039.00
Faith
Christian
can anyone suggest any christmas album that would be good to use before and after christmas services in church?
i do the audio for my church and last year we had some truly shocking christmas music. there was one good CD that someone brought in and it was the Hillsongs Christmas album but that is only really good for before and after a Carol service rather than a nativity service because its pretty slow and quiet.

they've got to be proper carols not stuff like "jingle bells".

its good to see some other people excited about christmas!!

Upvote 0